Chapter 1: A New Dimension

X: TAKE THIS!!

A powerful charge shot destroyed half of the road of the Reploid City where an intense battle of good and evil took place for the fate of the future.

The Hero was a Robot teen that looked alot like the original Mega Man as he shared the same fashion, blue and cyan armor that had is upper torso covered by black segmented chest plate with shoulder pads, his joints were black tabs, his helmet with cyan ridges and a red gem visor on the forehead of his helmet.

The villian was a huge bulky reploid named Sigma, Dr. Cain's greatest creation. His appearance looked like a Grim Reaper-like body with yellow chest plate and purple armor leggings with jagged spikes coming out of his legs and shoulder pads, and tunes connecting to his shoulders to his head, with his weapon which was a scythe.

 His appearance looked like a Grim Reaper-like body with yellow chest plate and purple armor leggings with jagged spikes coming out of his legs and shoulder pads, and tunes connecting to his shoulders to his head, with his weapon which was a scythe

X: Sigma, when will you learn!?! Violence leads to more violence, into a war that never stops!! When will you realize that!?!

Sigma: You will never understand X! The violence! The destruction! The madness! Its all for a world where Reploids are KINGS! With this Portal device, I'll rule and conquer galaxies and expand my ultimate empire!

X: Not if I have anything to say about it you won't! Because I'm ending this, right here, right now! I WILL DEFEAT YOU SIGMA!

Sigma: I LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY X!!

X was readying a powerful charge shot while Sigma was ready to cut X into a half. The both charged at each other landed there finishing blows. Sigma missed X, cutting a vehicle instead, while X missed his charge shot.

Sigma: Hahahaha!! You missed!

X: Wanna bet Sigma? Cause I wasn't aiming for you!

Sigma: WHAT!?!?

Sigma didn't realize that the charged shot hited the Portal Device! Then it was starting to shake the city!

Sigma: NOOOO, X YOU IDIOT, YOUR OVERLOADING THE SYSTEM!!! IT'S BECOMING UNSTABLE!!!

X: RUN!!! IT'S GONNA BLOW!!!

Then the device exploded creating a big rift in the process of it's destruction, sucking in everything that it dared cross its path, the two reploids grabbed a ledge that was sturdy enough to hold the both.

Sigma: X, YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME! THIS IS WHERE YOU DISAPPEAR!

Sigma then pushed X of the ledge and fell in the rift only hearing these final words.

Sigma: IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU X, HOPE I SEE YOU IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

X: SIGMAAAAAAA!!!!!!

The rift then closed and everything stopped getting sucked in as Sigma landed on is feet in relief.

Sigma: There, no more Maverick Hunter X! NOW NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP ME!! (Evil Laugh)