Story Shorts: Shantae vs X

It was a beautiful sunny day and there was a huge crowd in the arena.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! This is the main event! In the red corner, is the beautiful belly dancer guardian with a deadly hair style.... Shantae!!

Everyone in Shantae's world was cheering as she waved gracefully.

Rottytops/Bolo/Sky/Mimic/Giga Mermaid/Guardian Genies/Twitch/Vinegar/Ammo Baron/Hypno Baron/Squid Baron/Risky Boots: GO SHANTAE!!!

Arianna: YEAH! THAT'S MY GIRL! *Cheering*

Announcer: And in the blue corner, the Maverick Hunter and hero of Abel City, the one man army and the powerhouse arsenal... Megaman X!

X came out and waved gracefully at the people of X's world.

Alia/Axl/Zero/Vile/Sigma/Signas/Iris/Colonel/Douglas/Gate/Dr. Cain/Lumine: KICK HER ASS X!!!

Dr. Light: My my! Now this will be interesting!

Referee: Alright the rules are simple! Whoever can finish the course and finish first wins!

Shantae did a belly dance and turned into a cheetah and X activated the Overdrive Ostrich Schematics and the took a starting position.

Referee: HEROES! PREPARE TO RACE!! 3 2 1.... GO!!

A powerful shockwave roared when the two heroes left and they were in a struggle.

Announcer: THE RACE IS ON! AND WHAT A START! CHECK OUT SHANTAE AND X BATTLING IT OUT FOR FIRST PLACE!!

Shantae and X were trying to outrun each other until they were about to cross an ocean, Shantae did a belly dance and turned into a dolphin! She swam and super high speeds and X activated the Jet Stingray Schematics and swam fast as well the two kept going until they reached a wall, Shantae did a belly dance and turned into a gecko to climb up the wall and X activated the Slash Beast Schematics to climb up the wall as well.

The heroes jumped off and Shantae turned into her harpy form and X activated the Storm Eagle Schematics and flew off the two were zooming in the air and turned around the mountain and were zooming to the finish line, Shantae was about to win the race until X used his Ultimate Armor and then used Nova Strike to speed past Shantae and it blew her away and made her crash.

Announcer: Oooooh! A devastating crash Shantae did!

Rottytops/Sky/Mimic/Giga Mermaid/Guardian Genies/Twitch/Vinegar/Ammo Baron/Hypno Baron/Squid Baron/Risky Boots/Bolo/Arianna: SHANTAE!!!

X was about to win until he stopped infront of the finish line.

Zero: X what are you doing?

Alia: He just stopped!

Sigma: YOU BETTER NOT LOSE X I BETTED ALL OF MY MONEY ON YOU, I NEED YOU TO WIN!!

X went back to Shantae and carried her bridal style and Shantae blushed and was confused.

Shantae: X, what are you doing?

Ultimate Armor X: Simple! Winning the race together.

X flew to the finish line and X and Shantae both crossed the finish line.

Announcer: Sooooo, who wins and who loses?

Referee: I think they both won!

Announcer: Oh okay! Ahem... THEN WE HAVE OUR WINNERS!!

The crowd went wild and the loudest of the cheering was from Shantae and X's friends. X looked at Shantae.

Shantae: X, you could have just won, why did you go back for me?

X: The real winner, *Puts hand on her chin* Is our love!

Shantae: *Blushes and Giggles*

The two heroes wrapped their arms around each other and kissed and the crowd went Awwww! The two heroes broke the kiss and then they held hands and waved at the audience while cheering loudly for them.

Remember, it's not about winning or losing, it's about having a good time together!

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)

Requested by zjohnson231! I hope you enjoy this short!