Story Shorts: Shantae's Cooking Disaster

It was a beautiful afternoon in Abel City, X was in his home resort fixing his X-Buster, then Shantae came up to him.

Shantae: X? I'm kinda hungry... is there anything to eat?

X: Yiu know what Shantae? *Pulls out pan* Today I'm gonna teach you how to cook!

Shantae: Really?

X: Yup!

Shantae: Thanks X!

The couple was getting ingredients to make a simple seer steak.

X: Okay first turn on the stove.

Shantae: Okay!

Shantae ignited the stove and left it on for a while.

X: Good! Next put in the steak!

Shantae: Okay!

Shantae putted the steak into the frying pan and let it sat their until suddenly it became a grease fire!

X: Oh shoot a grease Fire! The most important thing is to stay calm and get a clean towel over it and whatever you do, NEVER PUT WATER ON IT.

Shantae: OMG A FIRE!!! *Screams like little girl and dumps a bucket of water on it*

X: WAIT SHANTAE NO DON'T DO I-

The Kitchen:

A few hours later, Zero was sleeping with Sky peacefully, until a doorbell woke the couple up.

Sky: Mmmm... Zero can you check who that is?

Zero: Okay honey...

Zero got up and walked to the doorstep and when he opened the door, he was coughing hardly.

Zero: *Heavy coughing* WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU TWO!?

Zero saw X and Shantae covered in smoke and Shantae's hair had little mini fires.

X: Can we stay with you for a while?

4 hours later...

X: Well good thing that I'm a mascot of a gaming franchise and I have ajob that pays really good.

Shantae: ....... Soooo do you wanna order takeout?

X: Yup, but hey at least you tried.

Shantae and X ordered takeout but they still enjoyed their time together along with Zero and Sky.

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

Requested by zjohnson231! If you see this fired short then I hope you enjoy it!