Chapter 11: The Wild Wind Raging

The dust then cleared and everyone saw that a Maverick was in the area.

The Maverick had an exact body that looked like Storm Eagle, but with multiple twists. He had four wings instead of two, the first two were on the upper back and the two smaller wings were on the back of the waist, all four wings had jet fans and jet engines, his armor was black and brown with a little white on the stomach, had a mask that had two large horns and two smaller ones that went with the beak, had very sharp talons on his hand and on his feet, his other hand was a buster that had three claws sticking out in a formation of a triangle and had three jet turbines in a triangular formation, a fair sized beak, and on the mask he had two cresent that were black on were on the two sides of the eye area and one diamond shaped on the forehead with a gem.

Shantae: It's a Maverick!

Falcon Armor X: Man these guys just don't give up!

Twitch/Vinegar/Ammo Baron: Twitch, Vinegar and Ammo Baron reporting for duty commander sir!

Shantae/Rottytops/Bolo/Sky/Falcon Armor X/Audience: Commander!?!?

The three saluted to the Maverick and everyone was in shock that he was the commander of the Ammonian Army.

Shantae: Ammo Baron, I thought you were the leader of the Ammonian Army!

???: Said the girl who murdered millions of my men. And everyone just watched...

Shantae: Me!? Murder!?

Falcon Armor X: Why are you accusing Shantae that she murdered all your men!? She wouldn't hurt anyone!

???: Guess it's time to introduce myself...

Hurricane Falcon: My name is Hurricane Falcon, one of the Mavericks of Sequin Land, and the leader of the Ammonian Army.

Hurricane Falcon then turned to Ammo Baron, Twitch and Vinegar in an angry state.

Hurricane Falcon: I'm disappointed in all of you three, we are the greatest army in all of Sequin Land and a child, millions of my men died in the hands of a mere child!?!

Ammo Baron: Sir she may have won the battles in the past, but she'll never win the war! Let's fall back and recov-

Hurricane Falcon: I'M TIRED OF HEARING THAT PATHETIC EXCUSE, WELL GUESS WHAT?! ALL THREE OF YOU ARE NOT RUNNING ANYMORE!!!

Twitch got scared, started to cry and was shaking up in fear.

Twitch: S-So that means were a-all going to-

Hurricane Falcon: DIE, FOR OUR HONOR AND FOR OUR ARMY, MEN!!

Ammonian Soldiers surrounded Twitch, Vinegar and Ammo Baron pointing there guns at them.

Vinegar: You can't do this to us!!

Ammo Baron: How could all of you do this!?

Ammonian Soldier: Please forgive us boss...

Hurricane Falcon: MAKE SURE THEY STAY THERE, LIKE GOOD SOLDIERS!

Shantae: You can't do that to them!

Falcon Armor X: Yes they maybe our enemies, but it's nothing to start a major fight over! That's not and will never be good!

Hurricane Falcon: None of this is good you killers, that's why it's called WAR!

Shantae: But war is never good! None of this will change anything!

Hurricane Falcon: But I am honorable, I go with my Soldiers and I DIE WITH MY SOLDIERS! And when it come to avenging my fallen men, I TEAR THE KILLERS LIMB FROM LIMB IN VENGEANCE!