Chapter 9: The Stains of Nature

X then witnessed the Maverick that kidnapped all of his friends. He was also worried that Maverick was able to cut a tree in pieces, with only string.

The Maverick was a bulky Brazilian Wandering Spider reploid, he had a abdomen on his back, hooked up tubes to the abdomen to the arms and hands, had spinnerets on his fingertips and his palms, his armor was dark purple and dark green, had mechanical spider legs on his back and two long ones facing upward connecting to the abdomen, had a big jaw with sharp pincers, had razor sharp armor and shoulder pads, and to top it off had five crystal eyes that were dark blue and had a gem on his forehead.

X: So I'm suggesting that you did all of these abductions.

???: Yes I did...

Abner: Who are you!? And what do you want with us!?

???: Let me introduce myself.

String Wandering Spider: I am String Wandering Spider. One of the Mavericks of Sequin Land, and the pitch black samurai.

X: What do you want with them?

String Wandering Spider: This world is being overpopulated by these fools, so I plan to make them my all you can eat buffet!

Rottytops: MMMPH!?

Poe: Your gonna eat us!?!

Bolo: You can't do that!

Shantae: That's crazy!

Sky: MMMPH!

Abner: Trust me pal, I do NOT taste good!

X: YOUR A MADMAN!

String Wandering Spider: Hey we all gotta eat! Sometimes it has to get bloody to get better! So everything can be perfectly balanced!

X: I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU EAT MY FRIENDS!

String Wandering Spider: Fine, if you don't wanna let me eat my tasty food, then I kill you first, and make you my little SNACK!

String Wandering Spider: I guess it's time for the pitch black samurai.... TO LET HER RIP!!!

X got into a fighting position as he now has to fight to save his friends.

(IT'S TIME FOR A MAVERICK BATTLE!!!!)

(String Wandering Spider: The Pitch Black Samurai!)

String Wandering Spider charged at X with 10 threads on his fingertips, hacking away while X was struggling  to dodge all of them. X slipped and got his face cut with 3 threads.

X: CHARGE SHOT!

String Wandering Spider: Spiderweb!

String Wandering Spider created a web that bounced back X's charge shot and hitted him, String Wandering Spider then created clones of himself by stitching together string and him and his clones all attacked X. He managed to shoot down some of the clones, but the rest were cutting him up and blood was splattered everywhere. X remained his ground as he figured out which one was the real one and shot him.

String Wandering Spider: Ahhh! Hehe good one kid, but THAT TICKLES!

String Wandering Spider: HEAVENLY WHITE!

Huge tentacles of string with poison on them all tried to pincer X, he managed do dodge some of them, but one stabbed him including all of the tentacles stabbing him alot of times.