Chapter 30: A Rival's Revenge

Risky Boots was furious that 7 Mavericks were defeated and only one remained.

Risky Boots: This is completely useless!! 7 of our Mavericks gone just like that! Only one more remains and our location is revealed!

???: That is bad news my dear friend.

The unhooded figure was Sigma, enchanted and more powerful and all-knowing then ever.

Sigma: Don't worry my dear, I have a plan! If we kidnap X's girlfriend and we challange him to a duel, then we kill him and his friends!

Risky Boots: Oh! What a splendid idea that is! Then we can finally rule all of reality!

The a robot gladiator walked up to Sigma and Risky Boots.

Sigma: Can we count on you to destroy those heroes?

???: Hehehe! Consider it! *Left eye glows blood red* DONE!!

Back at Scuttle Town, X was helping Shantae organize her stuff in the lighthouse.

X: Shantae! Where do you want these boxes?

Shantae: Put them in the basement!

X: Alright!

X went down to the basement and put the boxes there and found two of Dr. Light's capsules and then it played a message.

Dr. Light: X, this is the last part of the Mirage Armor, this is the arm parst for it. It will allow you to perform the Mirage Charge Shot, which is a vanishing charge shot and as soon as it hits something, then a rain of charge shots destroy the opponent. Also in this capsule, a special power that the Guardian Genies have blessed me with to protect, I'm passing it down to you, in order to activate this secret power, you must have the great urge to protect the one you truly love, X... Protect this world..

The message ended and X walked in to the capsule and he received the arm parts and the Mirage Armor was complete, he also felt a surge of power.

X: I feel a sudden surge of power, what is Dr. Light trying to tell me?

X went back up to the lighthouse and Shantae and X went to go with their friends and Shantae's uncle.

Shantae: X can you wait for me here? I gotta go get something real quick.

X: Yeah sure!

Shantae left and X was curious of what Shantae needed.

X: So what is she getting?

Rottytops: Oh when it comes to her, she went to go to the bathhouse to relax!

X: I mean we did clean the entire lighthouse, she deserves the break.