Chapter 19: The Swordsman Vs The Crocodile

Shantae, X and their friends showed Axl, Alia and Zero around Scuttle Town and apologized to everyone for frightening them last night and went to relax after a long day, the sun was still high and with so much more to do.

Shantae: So now that you know everyone and everything around Scuttle Town, you shouldn't have any problems being confused!

Zero: I say that was quite a tour! Thank you Shantae, you too X and everyone.

Axl: Yeah, Scuttle Town is a pretty nice town!

Alia: I wouldn't ever want to leave here!

Sky: Yeah! It is a nice town once you get to know it!

X: Wait I see something in the distance...

Everyone saw a cannonball fire at them.

X: EVERYONE GET OUT OF THE WAY!

Everyone dodged just in time and saw Techno Baron in his new mech suit, angry as can be.

Rottytops/Sky/Bolo/Shantae/X: Techno Baron!

Zero/Alia/Axl: Techno who?

X: You never give up do you! Are you still mad that we ruined your operation and made Giga throw you into the ocean?

Techno Baron: IF YOUR TALKING ABOUT THE GIGA MERMAID. YES I'M PISSED! BUT NOW I WANT REVENGE!

Shantae: Well that's isn't gonna happen!

Shantae, X, Alia, and Axl got into a fighting position.

Techno Baron: OH I'M NOT HERE TO FIGHT YOU, SO SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR BIRDY FRIEND!

Techno Baron fired a cannonball at Sky and it was about to hit her!

Sky: *Screams*

Rottytops/Bolo/Shantae/X/Alia/Axl: SKY!!!

Zero: *Ignites his blade and turns purple* TENKUUHA!!

Zero got in front of Sky and sliced the cannonball in half and saved Sky's life! Everyone was relieved and Techno Baron was furious.

X/Shantae/Rottytops/Bolo/Axl/Alia: All right!

Techno Baron: WHAT!?

Zero: Attacking her was your biggest mistake pal. Everyone stand down! *gets in a fighting stance* THIS GUY IS MINE!

Techno Baron: ALL OF YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU ALL! STARTING WITH YOU LONG HAIR!!

Zero: Alright then gator, *activates his battle mask* LET'S DANCE!!

Techno Baron shot multiple cannonballs at Zero, but he used Tennkuuha to sliced through them a and got to Techno Baron's mech and then started to taunt him.

Zero: What's the matter Technodile? You have a huge mech but can't hit a guy with long hair? That's pathetic!

Techno Baron: SHUT UP!

He continued to fire more and more cannonballs but Zero cutted through them all before slicing of his cannons on his mech which enraged Techno Baron even more.

Techno Baron: THAT'S IT!!! FIRE EVERYTHING!!

Techno Baron began to fire dozens of missiles at Zero and they were about to hit him.

Sky: ZERO!!

Zero: Dark Hold!

The flow of time was still and Zero grabbed the missiles and redirected them all at Techno Baron and deactivated Dark Hold. The flow of time resumed and all of Techno Baron's missiles exploded on him instead.

Techno Baron: YOU, YOU, YOU!!!! YOU STUPID SHANTAE KNOCKOFF!

Techno Baron's mech rushed towards Zero to try and land a barrage attack on him, but Zero activated Guard Shell and blocked all of his punches, Techno Baron kept on throwing more and more until Zero with extreme speed was cutting through his mech but didn't land a single sword slash on him.

Techno Baron: Hahaha! You missed!

Zero: Wanna bet?

A few seconds later, Techno Baron's mech arms were sliced into shreds, which enraged Techno Baron to the point were his green skin was raging red, he charged at Zero, but he empowered his Z-Saber and unleashed his powerful attack.

Zero: Time to put you out of your misery! GENMU ZERO!!

Multiple giant cresents where launched at Techno Baron's mech and it was sliced in a million pieces, Techno Baron was sent flying and Zero went in to land the final blow.

Techno Baron: WAIT WAIT HERE ME OUT!!

Zero: Time to finish you off!

Zero gathered energy through his Z-Buster and slammed it on Techno Baron's chest and into the ground.

Zero: HAAAAAAAAA, REKKOHA!!!

Techno Baron: *Squidward Tentacles screaming*

Beams of light rained down on Techno Baron and a huge shockwave created a crater, and everyone found that Zero was standing victorious while Techno Baron was in his underwear and he surrendered.

Techno Baron: Ok ok! I yield! *waves a little white flag* I yield...

Everyone in Scuttle Town was cheering for Zero, the loudest cheering was from X, Axl, Alia, Shantae, Rottytops and Bolo.

Zero: Guess what Techno Baron? Time to go back into the ocean!

Zero grabbed Techno Baron and was ready to throw him into the sea.

Techno Baron: OH WAIT WAIT WAIT NO, PLEASE! I CAN'T SWIM!!

Zero: Don't worry, I hear cowards float!

Zero threw Techno Baron far away into the ocean, far away from Scuttle Town, Sky has heart eyes and was blushing while looking at Zero, she could think of something in her mind

Sky: (Oh my! What a man!)

Zero walked up to her to check to see if she was alright.

Zero: *Deactivates his battle mask* Sky, are you okay?

Sky: (Oh my god.. his face.. his bravery.. it makes me wanna kiss him, but what if he gets mad? Oh screw it!)

Sky got close to Zero's lips and kissed him! Zero didn't try to fight it, he wrapped his arms around Sky's waist and accepted it and kissed Sky back. The crowd was giving an "awww!" Sound while Shantae, X, Alia, Bolo, Rottytops and Alia were smiling at the two blondes, Axl was grinning evilly and started to tease Zero.

Axl: Oh Zero, you have a girlfriend now?

Zero: *Widens eyes* SHUT UP AXL!! DON'T MAKE ME CUT YOU DOWN!!

Axl: Okay whatever, Lover!

Zero: I OUTTA CHOP YOU APART!

Axl: OH SHIT!

Axl screamed like a scaredy cat while Zero chased him back and forth while trying to cut him with his Z-Saber, X, Alia, Shantae, Rottytops and Bolo, along with the residents of Scuttle Town bursted out laughing while Sky giggled and smiled at Zero.

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)