Chapter 27: Tan Line Madness

(Friendly Reminder: The next 3 chapters will include a lot of bad words due to the let's just say, UNSPEAKABLE HATE I HAVE FOR THE ADVISOR, so I will won't use any really bad words and replace them with (BEEP)s for the next 3 chapters, anyways enjoy the Tan Line Arc!)

After the Nightmare incident, Shantae, Sky, Alia and Rottytops were going to Tan Line Island to figure out if there was any Maverick activity there.

X: Honey, are you sure you don't want me to go with you?

Shantae: Don't worry sweetie! Me and the girls will be fine! We been there before and we know the place!

Sky: And I don't know why we have to going back there in the first place...

Alia: Becasue Dr. Cain's radar told us that there was Maverick activity there! People could be in trouble!

Rottytops: And besides! I enjoyed my time at that place!

Sky: The rest of us never wanted to come back except for you.

Rottytops: Hey! Can't judge a zombie girl's likes and dislikes!

Zero: Alia are you sure? We can just come with you!

Alia: If Shantae says it's not bad then we'll be fine! We won't be there that long anyways!

Then soon got on Giga Wrench and they flew off.

Shantae: Bye sweetie! I'll see you in a couple of hours!

X: Okay honey! Be careful!

The ladies got to Tan Line Island and they were walking through the desert and got inside the Tan Line Temple, they searched from top to bottom and found nothing.

Alia: Well there's no Maverick activity here! Let's return to Scuttle Town.

Sky: Finally we get to leave this terrible island!

Rottytops: Awww! I kinda wanted to stay a little more!

Then out of nowhere, huge guards wearing wolf hides surrounded and pointing their spears at the ladies and a small man walked up to them.

???: Don't worry about a thing our Princesses! You're gonna be extending your stay! I hope you enjoy our wonderful temple!

Shantae: Ohhh, Popsicles...

7 hours later, the boys were starting to worry about the ladies not returning. X was pacing back and forth scared that Shantae was in trouble.

X: Oh my god! They haven't returned! What if their in trouble!?

Zero: Maybe their having trouble flying back to Scuttle Town?

X: No! I can't wait and do nothing! Guys take care of the Town while I'm gone!

Bolo: Wait X! Where are you going?

X: To find the ladies!

Axl: Okay but just don't go crazy!

X then light teleported all the way to Tan Line Island to find the missing ladies and his girlfriend Shantae.

X was walking straight and was feeling the scorching heat of the Tan Line desert. On his way he had to fight Ladies with the lower half of a scorpion and men that had a lower half of a scorpion.

X: What the hell? What do I call this abominations!?

AVIAS: They look good X, it's just their lower half that's the problem.