Story Shorts: A Chaotic Prank

X was in the lighthouse and he was not very happy that he told Shantae not to touch his X-Buster while he was gone.

X: Damn it.. I need to teach her a lesson! What if I? Oh ho ho ho ho ho!! Delightful Devilish X!

X went to the bathhouse and emptied Shantae's shampoo bottle and filled it up with Black Hair Dye. And went to g on hide. Shantae came with a towel wrapped around her body and went to go take a bath.

Shantae: *Singing Dance Through the Danger while washing her hair with Black Hair Dye*

When Shantae got out of the shower and dried herself and looked in the mirror, im pretty sure you knew what happened.

Shantae:

X: Shantae, *Trying to hold in his laughter* what happened?

Shantae: X! WHY IS MY HAIR BLACK!?

X: Jee I don't know!

Shantae: GRRRRR!

Back at Abel City, Shantae was with Alia, Risky Boots, Twitch, Vinegar, Sky and Rottytops in Alia's residential home.

Alia: Well we managed to wash of the hair dye! And we got you back into your purple hair!

Shantae: Why would X do that!?

Risky Boots: Well you did touch his X-Buster and shot him multiple times.

Rottytops: I got an idea! Prank him back!

Shantae: How?

Alia: He loves to play Fortnite with the boys on his free time, so use this mini mic to prank him!

Shantae: Sounds fun!

Shantae went to X's room and placed the mini mic on his Gaming Headphones.

Shantae: Testing! Testing!

Shantae on mic: Testing! Testing!

Shantae: Oh I'm gonna get him good!

Shantae then hid in the closet and X came in and logged on to play Fortnite with Zero, Bolo, Axl and Vile.

Zero: Yo I'm getting shot!

X: I'm building I'm building I'm building!

Shantae then put on a sexy face and started to say words in a sexy tone.

Shantae: I'M BUILDING~~~ I'M BUILDING!!~~

Vile: YO WHAT THE F##K?!

Bolo: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!?

Axl: Bro you good?

X: Yeah, something is wrong with my mic.

Shantae: SENPAI! MMMMM~~~ NYAH~~~

X: I DIDN'T EVEN SAY THAT!

Axl: BULLSHIT!

Zero: IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU DUDE THAT'S KINDA SUS.

X: YOU GUYS IT'S NOT ME! IT'S MY MIC!!

Shantae: YOU GUYS~~~ IT'S MY MIC~~

Vile: IM DONE WITH THIS SHIT *Leaves chat*

Axl/Bolo: BRO WE ARE OUT *Leaves Chat*

X: No no you guys!

Zero: Sorry X, Your sus. *Leaves Chat*

X: WAIT GUYS NO IT'S NOT ME!! NO NO NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Shantae: NO GUYS STOP~~~

X then noticed Shantae was in the closet and he ripped the closet door open.

X: Shantae...

Shantae: X...

Then two then bursted out of the house and Shantae turned into her elephant form and X activated the Flame Mammoth Schematics and they began to ram each other back and forth like literal animals while having red eyes.

Sky: Should we stop them?

Zero: Nah, they'll run out of steam soon.

5 minutes later they got tired and they fell asleep on each other when laughing it off.

Shantae: I forgive you sweetie!

X: I'm sorry honey! And I forgive you too!

Requested by zjohnson231! Enjoy this chaotic short!