Chapter 8: Search and Rescue on Zombie Island

The next day after X witnessed a dream in the Genie Realm, X was on the library, reading a map of Sequin Land. He was worried that there could be Mavericks in this world after defeating Vortex Merman, one of the Mavericks of Sequin Land. Sky found X and went up to him to see what was going on.

Sky: Hi X!

X: Oh, hey Sky.

Sky: So what are you doing?

X: Just reading a map about Sequin Land, I wanna get to know this place better, from a volcano to a magic carpet race track, I wanna explore them all!

Sky: Well with me around, me and Wrench will be happy to take you anywhere.

X: Thanks Sky!

Sky: By the way, have you seen Rottytops?

X: No, I haven't saw her all day, I hope she's okay.

Sky: Well we can't find her anywhere in Scuttle Town.

X: Let's ask Shantae and Bolo, maybe they can help.

Sky and X then went outside were they found Shantae and Bolo looking for Rottytops.

X: So I heard that Rottytops is not here, is that true Shantae?

Shantae: Yeah, we been looking for her everywhere, she always comes to visit, somethings not right.

Bolo: Maybe she's probably busy and can't come right now.

???: SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

Sky, Bolo, Shantae and X saw someone running towards them, The figure was a male zombie, who had the same green skin and hair just like Rottytops, wore yellow glasses, had purple pants, and had a little pair of bat wings?

Shantae: Poe? Whats going on?

Poe ran towards Shantae and was in a panicking state, trying to explain what happened. But had trouble doing so.

Sky: Poe take deep breaths, then tell us what happened.

Poe: *Deep breaths*

After taking a couple of deep breaths, Poe was calm enough to explain what happened.

Poe: Oh it's terrible! Some bulky robot spider psychopath kidnapped Abner and Rottytops!

Shantae: What?!

Sky: That's awful!

Bolo: So that's why Rottytops didn't show up!

X: Hold on, Poe is it? Did this robot have a mark?