Story Shorts: Shantae's Mega Buster Madness

It was an evening at Scuttle Town and X went out to go shopping for food. Shantae was in her lighthouse reading a book when she saw X's X-Buster on the table.

Shantae: Hmmm...

FLASHBACK

X: Alright Shantae, I'm going to shop for the things on your list, I'm gonna leave my X-Buster on the table, stay right here and DO NOT TOUCH MY X-BUSTER. Got it?

Shantae: Okay!

X then left to go shopping.

END OF FLASHBACK

Shantae: Aww, I really wanna play with it! But X told me not to touch it!

Shantae: Now what would X do?

Shantae: *Playful Giggle*

Shantae grabbed the X-Buster and put it on her hand and pretended to be X.

Shantae: My name is Megaman X! Take that you Mavericks!

Shantae continued to play around while laughing playfully pretending to be X. Then she felt a hand grabbed her shoulder.

Shantae: (Wait... Vile!?)

Shantae turned around and started to shoot every bullet in the X-Buster.

Shantae: *Closes eyes while shooting* AAAAAAAHHHH! PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE VILE!!! I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!!!! *Screams like little girl*

Then we she opened her eyes, she shot X over and over again!

Shantae: OMG X I'M SORRY IM SORRY!!

X: SHANTAE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH MY X-BUSTER!!

Shantae: JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU NOT TO EAT MY HALLOWEEN CANDY!!

X: *Takes out lollipop* Oh! Point taken! *Throws away lollipop* Let's just say we all make mistakes! *Nervous laughter*

Shantae: *Gives X a WTF look*

X: *Deep sigh* Maybe I failed as a boyfriend...

Shantae: No you didn't! Your the best boyfriend I could ask for!

X: Thanks Shantae *Warm smile*

X: *Realized he forgot the milk* OH SHIT I FORGOT THE MILK!! *Runs like Scooby-Doo back to the market*

Shantae: .......

Shantae: *Puts on X-Buster* Alright! Time to slay some Mavericks!

Shantae continued to play around joyfully while pretending to be Megaman X while X is begging to buy some milk because all the markets closed.

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)

Requested by zjohnson231! I hope you enjoy this chaotic short!