Chapter 4: Dance Through The Danger

The Six friends were walking around Scuttle Town to make sure no one was injured and maybe for X to learn about this town and Sequin Land.

X: (Wow, it feels kinda feels weird not having cyber technology around, but hey, it is what it is)

X: So this is your hometown Shantae?

Shantae: Yup! Scuttle Town can be attacked alot, but it's a pretty nice town once you get to know it!

Rottytops: Except I don't live here, I live on Zombie Island with my two brothers Anber and Poe.

X: Wow, what's it like on Zombie Island?

Mimic: Trust me lad, it's better if you find out yourself.

Then X saw people familiar, it was the family he saved for the attack of Risky Boots, he went over to check if they were okay.

Child: Mom! Dad! Its the guy who saved us!

Father: Hey! It's nice to see you again mate!

Mother: God bless your heart for saving us!

X: Thanks! It's my duty to protect the innocent.

Father: Were a little sad about the house, but hey if you didn't come at all, me and my family would have be history!

Mother: If only there was a way to repay you.

X: Nonsense! You don't have to pay me anything, I do my job because it's the right thing to do!

Father: Well thanks for helping us man.

Mother; I hope we can meet each other again!

Child: Bye bye!

X: See ya!

The family left and X returned back to his friends to continue exploring Scuttle Town.

19 minutes later...

X saw a bunch of the townspeople gather around the stage, X was curious of what was happening.

X: Umm Shantae, why is everyone gathering around at the stage?

Shantae: Oh! It's time for my Dance Parlor!

X: What's a Dance Parlor?

Sky: *Grinned* Come to the stage if you wanna find out!

Bolo: Trust me you're gonna love it.

5 minutes later...

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlemen! This is the moment you all been waiting for, a performance from our lovely Half-Genie Guardian, give it up for Shantae!

Everyone started to cheer and clap their hands has Shantae appeared and took a graceful bow before getting into a dancing position. Then music started to play and to X's suprise, Shantae performed a belly dance, this made X blush heavily, after doing some shimmies, Shantae started to sing.

Shantae: They say, we live in the
darkness

They say, there's trouble ahead

Every day, there's sorrow