Story Shorts: Empress Siren x Sigma in: Steamed Hams

Empress Siren knocked on Sigma's Fortress door and Sigma came out to greet her.

Empress Siren: Well Sigma I made it, despite your directions..

Sigma: Aaah! Empress Siren welcome!  *holds chin towards him* why don't I give you and unforgettable luncheon?

Empress Siren: *Blushes* Ehh..

Empress Siren sat down on the table and putted her wine bottle in the ice and Sigma went to go check on his food and saw it smoking!

Sigma: *Gasp*

Sigma checked the oven and his roast was on fire.

Sigma: OH SHIT!! MY ROAST IS RUNIED! WHO FORGOT TO SET THE TIMER!?

Flame Stag: Sorry Sigma!

Sigma: DAMN IT!!

Sigma then walked to the window and saw a McDonald's and got an idea.

Sigma: What if... I would to steal fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? *Evil Laugh* Delightful Devilish Sigma!

Sigma was about to exit the window until Empress Siren walked in the kitchen and saw Sigma trying to escape and she was angry.

(Insert Theme Song)

Sigma with his crazy explanations

Empress Siren's gonna need her medication

When she hears Sigma's lame exaggerations

There'll be trouble in town tonight!

Empress Siren: SIGMAAAAA!!!

Sigma: Empress Siren! I was just uhhh... *stretches on window* Just stretching my cabs near the window stall! Isolate for exercise! Care to join me?

Empress Siren: *Coughing* Why the hell is there smoke coming out of your oven Sigma?

Sigma: OH that isn't smoke, it's steam! Steam from the steamed clams were having! Mmmmm! Steamed clams!

Empress Siren: I'm gonna pretend that was not an insult. *leaves kitchen*

Sigma: Phew!

Sigma jumped out the window and teleported to McDonald's and when he got in their he slaughtered anyone he saw in the restaurant.

Sigma: GIVE ME 6 MC BURGERS NOW!!

Cashier: OKAY JUST DONT KILL ME BRO!! *Hands over burgers*

Sigma: *Deactivates and reignite saber at his head*

Cashier: *Death Screaming*

Sigma: HAHAHA! YOU HAVE MY THANKS!

Sigma teleported back to his Fortress and put the burgers on a fancy player.
Empress Siren was getting ready and Sigma came in.

Sigma: Empress Siren I hope your ready for mouth watering hamburgers!

Empress Siren: I thought we were having Steamed Clams?

Sigma: No! I said steamed HAMS! that's what I call hamburgers!

Empress Siren: You call hamburgers steamed hams?

Sigma: Yes! Its a regional dialect!

Empress Siren: What region?

Sigma: Umm Sequin Land?

Empress Siren: Well I'm from Siren Island and I never heard anyone or my sirens saying steamed hams.

Sigma: No its what they see when there celebrating.

Empress Siren: Oh I see.

Sigma and Empress Siren began to drink wine and eat the burgers and Empress Siren became suspicious about them.

Empress Siren: You know these hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at, M C Donald's?

Sigma: Hahaha! No that's Maverick burgers! Old family recipe!

Empress Siren: For steamed hams..

Sigma: Yes!

Empress Siren: You call them steamed hams *Shows grilled meat* despite the fact they are obviously grilled

Sigma: Welll ummmmmm.....

Sigma: .....

Sigma: Excuse me for one second.

Empress Siren: Yes of course.

Sigma went into the burning kitchen and Empress Siren continued to eat the burgers and Sigma came back.

Sigma: *Fake Yawn* that was wonderful! Good time to have by all I'm pooped!

Empress Siren: *Checks time* Yes I should be- *notices fire* GOOD GOD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE!?

Sigma: Ummm, Aurora Borealis?

Empress Siren: A-AURORA BOREALIAS!? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, AT THIS PART OF THE WORLD, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN!?

Sigma: Yes!

Empress Siren: May I see it?

Sigma: Yes!

Sigma shows Empress Siren the fire and she was amazed.

Empress Siren: Oh my god it's beautiful!

Sigma: I told you!

The two walked outside and chatted together

Empress Siren: Thank you for showing me the Aurora Borealis!

Sigma: Anything for a beautiful siren *places hand on her cheek* like you~~

Empress Siren: *Blushes and Giggles*

Agile: MASTER SIGMA!! THE FORTRESS IS ON FIRE!!

Sigma: SHUT UP AGILE IT'S JUST THE NORTHERN LIGHTS!!

Empress Siren: Well Sigma you are a handsome gentleman and quite and odd fellow but I must say, *Winks* you steam a good ham!

Empress Siren was entering the water and was about to return to the ocean.

All the Mavericks: *Screaming of pain, suffering and burning*

Empress Siren: *Turns around*

Sigma: *Nervous smile and thumbs up*

Empress Siren then returned to the ocean and Sigma went back inside to extinguish the flames.

Sigma: THE (BEEP) IS WRONG WITH YOU ASSHOLES!?

All the Mavericks: SIGMA!!

Sigma: DON'T SIGMA ME YOU LITTLE SHITS! YOU BETTER PRAY MY OVEN IS STILL ROAST WORTHY!!

Empress Siren was swimming in the water while giggling and laughing playfully.

Empress Siren: Oh my! What a splendid and bad boy his is! I like bad boys~~

Empress Siren swam back to Siren Island while laughing with joy and happiness after her date with Sigma.

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)