Chapter 22: The True Nature Of X

One day after destroying Cryogenic Fenrir, X and his friends were training in order to be prepared for anything.

Shantae: Hi Sweetie!

X: *Doing Sit Ups* Hey Honey!

Shantae: Why are you and your friends working out?

Zero: It's part of Maverick Hunter preparation, when an unexpected battle is here, you gotta train the fullest while you can!

Shantae: Okay whatever you say!

Then a cannonball was fired and destroyed a building, everyone panicking, then heroes went to the dock and they saw Risky Boots as returned.

Shantae/Rottytops/Sky/Bolo/X: Risky Boots!

Zero/Alia/Axl: Risky Who?

Risky Boots: Well well well! We meet again brats!

X: What do you want this time!?

Risky Boots: Well since you ruined my plans last time, I decided to get revenge! Now stand aside or suffer the wrath of my Tinkerslug 2.0!

Zero: Look lady, we don't know who your are, but we are not going to let you destroy this town.

Everyone got into a fighting position and Risky Boots glared at the heroes.

Risky Boots: Allright then, Men! Lock and load! Let's give these heroes a proper workout!

The ship fired cannonballs at Zero, but he sliced through them, then Axl started shooting down the cannons and X and Shantae got on the ship.

Shantae: Risky Boots! This ends now!

Risky Boots: Okay, guess I'll have to take care of you myself!

Risky Boots took out here Scimitar and her Pistol and started to fight the two heroes, Risky Boots slashed X multiple times while X was trying to block it, he got major cuts. Shantae fired fireballs at Risky Boots and she dodged them all and was trying to slash Shantae and then X grabbed her but Risky Boots just plain seismic tossed him into the ground.

X: Damn, she quite a fighter!

Risky Boots: I'm not called the queen of the seven seas for nothing brats!

Shantae: Heads up!

Risky Boots turned around and got smack by Shantae's hair so hard that she passed out. X ignited some TNT and the Tinkerslug exploded. Risky Boots got up and boy was she mad!

Risky Boots: YOU IDIOTS! I JUST GOT THAT SHIP!!

X: Well you never should of came back in the first place!

Shantae: Yeah give up Risky Boots!

Zero: Your completely outnumbered!

Risky Boots: Tut-tut! Not so fast! *Pulls out her Dynamo* I have one more trick up my sleeve!

Shantae: The Dynamo!?!

X/Zero/Alia/Axl: Dnyawhat!?

Sky: Thats the device that Risky Boots use to corrupt Shantae by her own magic!

X realized Risky's plan and looked at Shantae.

Risky Boots: It would be a pity if I? *Fires Dynamo at Shantae* OOPS MY FINGER SLIPPED!!

X: NOOOO!!

X stood infront of Shantae and he got shot at instead.

X: *Painful Screaming*

Sky/Rottytops/Bolo/Axl/Alia/Zero/Shantae: X!!!

Then X stopped screaming and Zero got angry at Risky Boots, he rushed to her and was about to punch her then Risky Boots stepped out of the the way and X punched Zero back to were he was.

Zero: *Painful Screaming*

Alia: Wait, X?!

They saw X's body armor dark blue and dark cyan, then he was emitting a blood red aura and his eyes turned blood red.

Risky Boots: Hohoho! You fools! I was aiming for X all along! He has Insecurities of fighting for so long, now he LOVES it. Thanks to the Dynamo, he is now a bloodthirsty god of destruction!

Shantae: YOU MONSTER!!

Risky Boots: Oh well ta ta everyone! *jumps into her pirate ship* ENJOY KILLING EACH OTHER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Shantae: S-Sweetie..?

X: .....

Omega X: *Swipes his arm* I AM THE MESSIAH!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

To Be Continued...