Chapter 28: The Tan Line Ritual

After Shantae and X couldn't find the Advisor, they decided to leave the temple but they were stopped by guards along with the Advisor.

Advisor: Leaving so soon? But you haven't meet the Princesses yet!

Hyper Max Armor X: DOES SHE LOOK LIKE A PRINCESS TO YOU!? SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND!!!

Advisor: Even better! Guards! Please contain our prince and princess please!

The guards then grabbed Shantae and X's arms.

Hyper Max Armor X: HEY LET GO OF HER!!

One guard came in with a electric rock and shocked X with it as he screamed in pain before passing out.

Shantae: X NO!!

Meanwhile back at Scuttle Town, Zero was worried that X has gone missing too.

Zero: He's still not back! And no word from him as well!

Axl: This is not good! We gotta take matters into our own hands!

Bolo: Well you guys go without me, my flail is completely useless now..

Dr. Cain: Bolo! Can you come over here please?

Bolo went to Mimic's workshop and found that black metal gauntlets with blue cyber lining was infront of him.

Bolo: What's this Dr. Cain?

Mimic: Well your flail was broken, so we decided to make you an even better weapon!

Dr. Cain: We call them the Nano Gauntlets! With these gauntlets you can think of a weapon and it will transform into the weapon you desire!

Bolo: Really!?

Mimic: See for yourself!

Bolo putted on the gauntlets and thought of a katana, and his right gauntlet transformed into a blue and black katana!

Bolo: These are amazing! Thank you so much Dr. Cain!

Dr. Cain: Hohoho! Your welcome my boy! Now go save your friends!

Bolo: Okay! I won't let you down!

Bolo went with Axl and Zero and they light teleported to Tan Line Island. They were walking around in the desert and saw X's footprints along with the girls footprints, they followed them until they saw a temple and saw three guards protecting the entrance.

Bolo: Dang it, how are we gonna get past those guys?

Zero: I got an idea.

Zero got close to the guard and remained out of sight and then whistled to get the guards attention.

Wolf Bane Guard: Huh? What was that?

Wolf Bane Guard 2: Let's go check it out.

The three guards followed the noise and found nothing.

Wolf Bane Guard 3: Oh well, I guess it was just our imagination.

Then Bolo, Zero and Axl jumped the guards and knocked them out and took their gear and disguised themselves as Wolf Bane Guards.

Zero: This should keep us hidden.

The three then walked in the temple and kept walking until they saw a guard.

Axl: Afternoon!

Wolf Bane Guard 4: Good day to you sir!

Wolf Bane Guard 4: HEY WAIT A MINUTE WHAT THE HELL!?

The three turned around and saw the Wolf Bane Guard walking towards them.

Wolf Bane Guard 4: Are you the new guards?