Chapter 15: The Unexpected Suprise

Sky, Bolo and Rottytops were walking through Scuttle Town until they saw X and Shantae looking sad, they went over to them to see if they were alright.

Sky: X, Shantae?

Rottytops: Guys what's going on?

Bolo: You look under the weather.

X: Nothing it's just... the Maverick that we fought wasn't really a bad guy...

Sky: What? Aren't Mavericks dangerous like you said X?

Shantae: Yeah, but not this one...

Rottytops: How could you say that?

Bolo: Give us one good reason.

X: Alright, we'll tell you why.

After telling what happened when and after they fought Cremation Indominus, Sky and Rottytops were hugging each other while crying and Bolo was mourning silently.

Sky: S-So he went through all of that to see his wife again?

Shantae's eye's started to water before answering Sky's question.

Shantae: Yes... all he ever wanted was to see his loved one again.

X: But now he's with her, and we promised him that we fight for what we believe in and to fight for a better and brighter future.

Bolo: Then we should keep his promise.

Rottytops: Yeah, if we all work together then we can keep his promise!

Shantae: Thanks guys.

X: Now just where would we be without you?

20 minutes after the discussion about the incident on Mount Sequin, X was helping Mimic build an invention until Rottytops and Bolo came with a suprise.

Mimic: And that should do it! Thanks for the help X!

X: No problem Mimic, I was my pleasure!

Rottytops: Hey X! We got some great news for you!

Bolo: We hooked you and Shantae up for a date!

X: Oh that's ni- WAIT YOU DID WHAT!?!?

Rottytops: We hooked you up on a date with Shantae!

Bolo: So why are you acting all scared?

Bolo, Mimic and Rottytops looked at him waiting for an answer.

X: Well, it's just that- it's just... I-I, I NEVER BEEN ON A DATE BEFORE!!!!

X quickly covered his mouth with his hands about what he said, everyone was in shock.

Mimic/Rottytops/Bolo: WHAAAAAATT!?!

Rottytops: Not a single date!? Why?

X: Because, I'm always too busy fighting Mavericks, while I never get the chance to enjoy the life around me...

Rottytops: That's terrible!

Bolo: But hey! This could be your one chance X! One in a life time opportunity!

Mimic: Don't worry X! We'll help you get ready!

X: Thanks guys!

Meanwhile with Shantae and Sky, Shantae was bouncing up and down with joy and excitement and Sky feeling happy for her.

Shantae: EEEEEEEEEEE! I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH X!!

Sky: Then we got to get you ready girl! Let's get you a dress that will make X crash when he sees you!

4 hours later, it was nighttime, and X was now in a blue tuxedo walking to Shantae's doorstep while Bolo, Mimic and Rottytops were with him along with her two brothers, Anber and Poe, to guide him.

X: I don't know guys... what if I screw up? What if she doesn't like me?

Rottytops: Don't worry! You'll do fine!

Mimic: This is your night lad!

Bolo: Yeah, like you said! Don't let your fear own you!

Anber: You'll do great kid!

Poe: Don't forget to smile!

X nodded and smiled and then knocked on the door and when it opened, Sky came out.

X: Hi Sky. Do you know where Shantae is?

Sky: Well I thought you never ask. She's right behind me!

Sky took a step sideways and when she did, X saw a beautiful Shantae in a wonderful dress

Shantae: Hi X, are you ready to go?

As soon as X saw her beauty, X's face then turned 5 shades of red, his nose was bleeding and began to malfunction.

X: *In his mind* (OMG SHE'S SO HOT, OMG IM SO NOT PREPARED FOR THIS, OMG WHAT DO I DO?! OMG WHAT DO SAY, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!)

Also X:

Error System: MegamanX.exe has stopped working.

Bolo/Rottytops/Sky/Mimic/Poe/Abner: *Laughing*

Shantae: *Giggles*

Error System: MegamanX.exe is now rebooting. Please wait.... reboot complete.

X: I'M OUT OF CANDLES! How long was I out?

Rottytops: For 10 seconds.

X: I'm sorry Shantae..

Shantae: That's okay. When you crashed, I thought I was kinda cute!

X: *Blushes* Umm, thank you?

Shantae: *Giggles*

X: Okay now, shall we? *Holds arm out*

Shantae: Of course we shall! *Takes arm and smiles*

Mimic: Have fun you two!

Anber: Be careful!

Bolo: Don't forget to kiss!

Rottytops smacks Bolo on the head.

Bolo: Ow!

Sky: Don't worry about him! You'll do fine!

Shantae/X: Bye!

Shantae and X walked off to enjoy the moment that we have been all waiting for, their very first date!

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)