Chapter 31: The Only Thing I Know Is Bloodshed

After finding Vile in the arena, X demanded to know where Shantae was.

X: VILE! WHERE'S SHANTAE!?

Vile: Woah woah woah! Hold your horses X! You didn't even let me get to have some fun with her! But here she is!

Vile stepped aside his spot and found Shantae's arms and neck tied to a pillar.

X: SHANTAE!!

Shantae: X HELP!!

Mimic/Rottytops/Bolo/Sky/Alia/Zero/Axl/Plink/Harmony/Vera/Zapple/Mayor of Arena Town: SHANTAE!!!

Vile: No no no! X can you do me a HUGE favor? *Aims laser at Shantae* Can you destroy all of the exits to this arena? Pretty please?

Team X and Team Shantae including the audience were terrified that Vile was threatening to shoot Shantae if X didn't follow his orders, X had no choice.

X: Grrrr... Damn you Vile!

X shot all of the exits down leaving no way out in the arena.

X: Okay... Now what does your greedy ass want this time!?

Vile: It's quite simple! Now.... WE FIGHT TO THE DEATH!!!

Everyone: WHAT!?

Vile: It's simple! If you win, I'll let her go! If you lose, THEN THE GENIE BRAT DIES!!!

X: Vile! I have kicked your ass 3 times even with your weapons, and I'll do it again if I have to!

Vile: Hahahaha! You make me laugh X, do Iook like I need my weapons? *Takes out sword sheath with sword and places his hands on the handle* I only need THIS!

Vile took out his blade and pointed it at X, for his long desire to kill him.

Vile: Okay X.. don't let your girl down! And without further a due! LET'S DANCE!!

Vile activated his battle mask that looks like a neon purple V, X also activated his battle mask and was ready to fight his Arch Nemisis to save Shantae.

(Okay guys... LET'S DANCE!)

(Vile: Undying Arch Nemisis!!)

X shot multiple charge shots at Vile, but with his new sword, he cutted through them all and charged at X. He slashed X multiple times and X powered up his fist and did a barrage attack. Vile countered his barrage attack by cutting X's hands every time he tried to punch him. Then Vile kicked X and threw X into the wall. X came out with his Light Armor and shot devastating spiral charge shot, Vile tried to block the spiral charge shots, but it made him drop and lose grip of his sword, then X punched him as hard as he could while Vile blocked it with his shield and got knocked back sliding to his blade.