Chapter 17: The Fight of Destiny

Meanwhile back at Mimic's workshop, every heard and saw the whole thing, and everyone was in joy.

Rottytops: YAHOO! Snackcakes finally did it!

Mimic: *Intense sobbing* MY NINCE GROWS UP SO FAST!! *Intense Sobbing*

Anber: Alright! He did it!

Poe: Shantae and X are finally Boyfriend and Girlfriend!

Sky: Yeah, Shantae did it!

Bolo: Alright! Now were talking!

Everyone was celebrating and being happy, until they saw a red bright light on the hills and everyone quickly looked at it worried.

Rottytops: What the buns!?

Anber: The hell was that!?

Poe: What was that light?

Mimic: What just happened!?

Sky: Are we being invaded?!

Bolo: That's not good!

X and Shantae were walking home after their date.

Shantae: I had a wonderful time with you, thanks X!

X: Your welcome Shantae, I had a wonderful time with you too!

The two shared a kiss and looked each other in the eyes.

Shantae: I love you, my blue knight in shining armor!

X: I love you too, my Half-Genie Princess.

Shantae: *Giggles happily*

X's body filled with joy and Shantae's also filled with joy, that they were now boyfriend and girlfriend, nothing could ruin this evening!

AVIAS: MASTER X LOOK OUT, THERE'S SOMEONE BEHIND YOU TWO!

X turned around and someone with buster was about to shoot Shantae!

X: GET DOWN!

X grabbed Shantae and ducked and covered, they got up and saw an male shadowy figure with shoulderpads with long hair just like Shantae's. And a battle mask that looked like a neon red, purple, green and yellow Z.

X: Who are you!? What do you want with us!?

Mysterious Swordsman: At last, I finally found her, the Half-Genie Heroine, Shantae, I'm afraid that's she's going to have to come with me.

X: Like hell that's happening!

Mysterious Swordsman: Look, we can do this two ways. One is you turn her in to me, two is I kill you and I take her, either way, she's coming with me!

X: Shantae, get out of here and protect your friends, I'll deal with this guy!

Shantae: Okay X, be careful!

The two shared one more kiss and she ran into Scuttle Town and saw her friends.

Rottytops: Shantae what happened?

Shantae: Guys I think Scuttle Town is being attacked!

Sky: Attacked by who?

Then multiple gunshots of plasma filled the air and got everyone in Scuttle Town got terrified and two figures appeared, one was a shadowy male gunner with a battle mask that looked like a neon light green A, and the other was a female fighter with a battle mask of a neon pink heart shape.

Mysterious Gunner: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, THIS IS YOUR MOMENT! PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME RUIN ALL THE WONDERFUL WORK YOU DOCTORS HAVE BEEN DOING, ON YOUR KNEES AND HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD NOW!!!