Chapter 16: A Whole New World

Shantae and X were walking through Scuttle Town to enjoy their first date, while X thought of a great idea.

X: Hey Shantae, I got just to place to show you!

Shantae: Okay X!

The two went to a hill where the other side was the ocean of Sequin Land. Shantae was confused by the place the X picked.

Shantae: Umm X, why are we here?

X: You'll see Shantae, sometimes when life takes a huge turn, you gotta take a leap of faith.

X then jumped of the ledge and Shantae wasn't suprise for a while but then started to worry.

Shantae: X I know this trick!

Shantae: X? X?! X where are you!?

X then was standing on a magic carpet. And Shantae was relieved but a tiny little upset.

Shantae: X when are you going ot stop doing that, and was that even necessary?

X: Yup, like I said you need to take a leap of faith. So Shantae, do you trust me? *Holds out his hand*

Shantae: Yes! *Takes his hand*

X then pulled up Shantae on the magic carpet from the race track, which he got for free, and flew off to explore Sequin land. After a while, X began to sing.

X:

I can show you the world

Shinning, shimmering, splendid

Tell me, princess, now when did you last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under on a magic carpet ride

A Whole New World!

A new fantastic point of view

No one can tell us no, or where to go

Or say we're only dreaming

Shantae:

A Whole New World!

A dazzling place I never knew

But when I'm way up here

It's crystal clear

That now I'm in a Whole New World with you!

X:

Now I'm in a Whole New World with you!

Shantae:

Unbelievable sights

Indescribable

Both:

Feeling!

Shantae:

Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling

Through an endless diamond sky

A Whole New World!

X:

Don't you dare close your eyes

Shantae:

A hundred thousand things to see

X:

Hold your breath, it gets better

Shantae:

I'm like a shooting star

I come so far

I can't go back to where I use to be!

X:

A Whole New World

Shantae:

Every turn, a surprise

X:

With new horizons to pursue!

Shantae:

Every moment, red-letter

Both:

I'll chase them anywhere

There's time to spare

Let me share this Whole New World, with you!

X:

A Whole New World!

Shantae:

A Whole New World!

X:

That's where will be

Shantae:

That's where will be

X:

A thrilling chase

Shantae:

A wondrous place

Both:

For you and me!

After their flight around Sequin Land, and the wonderful song they sung, X and Shantae settled on a hill where they can see all of Scuttle Town, and then X made is confession.

X: Uhh Shantae, can I ask you something?

Shantae: Sure X, what is it?

X: Shantae, ever since I got here, you were the most beautiful woman I ever seen in my life. When you smile, my heart is three times larger, When you laugh, it makes me feel joyful, and the way you dance, I always have the urge to dance with you, and I thought that if I'm a reploid, I thought my whole entire life was just to fight, but when I met you Shantae, you taught me that there are millions of things to enjoy than just to fight, you taught me that! What I'm really trying to say is, Shantae, I-I I really like you!

X quickly covered his mouth and Shantae's eye's widened, she gently placed her hands on X's face and then made her confession.

Shantae: X, that's the most wonderful thing that anyone said to me, your a robot with a huge heart! Every time I'm in danger, your always their to rescue me! When you smile and you hug me, I feel safe! And everytime we're together, I feel happy! I been having some feelings, and X, I really love you!

She took of her hands and placed them on her lap give a warm and heart melting smile, and X was about to say it.

X: (Alright X, this is it, It's now or never!)

X: Shantae?

He took his hand out for Shantae and said his request.

X: Will you be my girlfriend?

Tears of joy filled Shantae's eyes, and then she tackled him into a hug of joy and happiness.

X: If not then I understa-

Shantae: YES YES YES YES YES!! A THOUSAND TIMES YES!

X's body filled up with happiness, X hugged her with his arms and then they broke the hug, and then X wrapped his arms around Shantae's waist and Shantae placed her arms on X's shoulders and they shared their first kiss!

They broke the kiss and then they started into each other's eyes and smiled as they know that they are now boyfriend and girlfriend!

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)