Indie Cross Special: Triple Heroes

Shantae and X were walking around Scuttle Town and were about to visit there friends.

Shantae: Well it's a good thing that Risky Boots and the other villians decide to stop attacking Scuttle Town!

X: Yeah even villians need a break from their own schemes.

Shantae: Well we gotta hope it stays like that! Because I don't want Risky Boots attacking the town again!

X: Yeah, she doesn't give up doesn't she?

Then a portal appeared in front of the, which made X and Shantae jump.

Shantae: What the!? Oh Risky just can't take a break can she!?

X: Well shall we?

Shantae Yes we shall!

X and Shantae jumped into the portal and traveled between worlds and then their were in a world called Mobius.

Shantae: Wow! It's so tropical and beautiful here!

X: Shantae, I don't think that were in Scuttle Town anymore! I think we're in a different world!

Then the two heroes saw animals being captured by metal robots.

Shantae: Oh no! Those innocent animals are being captured! I don't accept animal cruelty! We have to save them!

X: Then let's not waste any time Shantae!

The two heroes went to the animals too save them, the badniks noticed them and attacked them. Shantae whipped her hair at the badniks while X used his charge shots and the badniks were defeated. The animals went to them in joy for their gratitude.

Shantae: *Being cuddled by animals* Awww your welcome you sweet little things!

X: *Picks up a pig and starts to tickle it* Hehe! Aren't you cute?

Then suddenly the pig disappeared on his hand, all the animals that were cuddling Shantae disappeared as well.

Shantae: What the!?

X: What happened?!

Then a blue strong wind circled around them supersonic fast and when the wind cleared, they saw a blue hedgehog with white gloves and red and white shoes.

???: So, Egghead is back to his old tricks again eh?

Shantae: Who are you?

X: Most importantly, what are you!?

Classic Sonic: Hehe, *rubs his nose* I'm Sonic, Sonic the Hedgehog! Don't forget my name!

Classic Sonic: And you must be another one of Egghead's badniks! Welp I'm gonna have to smash you to pieces now!