Chapter 24: Maverick Hunter X

After let's just say I like to call it, The Omega Incident, X was resting in his capsule, he didn't want to come on because he was ashamed for what he done. Shantae and the other's were worried about him being in a depressed state.

Rottytops: Wow, is X really this guilty about what he done?

Axl: Yeah, everytime he fails us, he gets into an emotional cycle of doubts, he always gets over it but this is different.

Shantae: I just hope that he's okay, I'm worried about him.

Zero: He'll get over it, we just need to be hopeful and patient that he goes back into his old self again.

Alia: But in a depressed state, it will take a few days to forgive himself.

Sky: Well at least things couldn't get worse.

Bolo: Yeah Sky's right, things couldn't not get much worse!

Then a cannonball destroyed a building, Risky Boots has returned with Ammo Baron and Techno Baron, Team Shantae and Team X were not surprised.

Bolo: The universe just loves proving me wrong, right!?

Sky: You make it too easy for you!

Shantae: Okay I'll deal with Risky Boots, you guys deal with Techno Baron and Ammo Baron!

Everyone: Right!

Shantae went to go stop Risky Boots while Team Shantae and Team X went to go stop Techno Baron and Ammo Baron.

Zero: So you guys just don't give up do you!

Axl: Well no matter! Were gonna take you down!

Techno Baron: OKAY THEN!! ROUND 2 JUSTICE JERKS!!

Ammo Baron: Even know I saved Shantae, I'm still mad at her for ruining my operation! So yeah she has to pay!

Team X and Team Shantae were about to fight Techno Baron and Ammo Baron.

Risky Boots: NOBODY MOVE!!

Everyone turned to Risky Boots and had Shantae had her arms and legs chained up.

Risky Boots: NOBODY MOVE OR THE GENIE BRAT DIES!

Sky/Rottytops/Bolo/Mimic: SHANTAE!!

Shantae: GUYS HELP!!

Risky Boots: *Holds Scimitar against her neck* I caught this brat trying to stop me! So now I can finally get revenge!

Mimic: NO PLEASE DON'T DO IT!!

Sky/Rottytops/Bolo: WERE BEGGING YOU!!

Zero/Alia/Axl: STOP!!

Risky Boots: I hope you know how it is Shantae.. *is about to cut her neck* WHEN YOU LOSE!!

Shantae had tears in her eyes

Shantae: *Screams*

Everyone: SHANTAE!!!

X: *Wakes up and has death eyes*

Risky Boots was about to cut Shantae's neck until X came and broke Risky's scimitar and punches Risky Boots so hard that she coughs out blood and gets launched to the back of the ship, X catches Shantae and takes her off the ship.

X: YOU MADE ME TURN EVIL, YOU MADE ME ATTACK MY FRIENDS, YOU ALMOST MADE ME KILL MY GIRLFRIEND!?! YOU WANTED A FIGHT YOU SON OF A WITCH!? WELL NOW YOU GOT ONE!! LET'S GO!!

Risky Boots: YOU HAVE ANNOYED ME FOR THE LAST TIME, THIS IS THE DAY WERE I WIN!! TECHNO BARON AND AMMO BARON!! GET HIM!!!

Ammo Baron/Techno Baron: WITH PLEASURE!!!