Chapter 2: Welcome to Sequin Land

X was lying on a sandy floor for 3 hours, until he finally awoken for the first time...

X: Ugh my head is experiencing a malfunction problem....

X: Wait. Where am I anyway? Where did Sigma send me too? What's happening right now?

Then an explosion happened that caught X's attention. He turned around to saw a town burning and being attacked.

X: A town is being attacked! People maybe in danger! I need to help right now!

Without hesitation, X teleported to the town, ready to save the lifes that were threatened.

X got to the disaster and saw the town being raided by... pirates? X was confused for a moment.

X: Pirates?! Like shiver me timbers, Yo Ho Ho?! What time period did I get sent to?

Another explosion snapped X out of the trance of confusion and started to take action. He proceeded to blast the mysterious pirates with his X-Buster, until he heard crying and shouts for help.

Kid: SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!!!

Father: WERE TRAPPED IN HERE!!

Mother: SOMEONE PLEASE!!!

X: I here something! AVIAS where is that coming from!?

AVIAS: Its coming from the house that is burning two blocks down. Hurry X! The house isn't gonna stay up much longer!

X: Ok got it! I'm on my way!

X quickly got there thanks to his dash ability and kicked down the door before finding a terrified family surrounded by flames.

X: Hey guys don't worry! I'm gonna get you all out of hear safely!

Father: LOOK OUT!!

X looked up and the celling was crashing down on them, X needed to think of something fast!

X: ACTIVATE DARK NECROBAT SCHEMATICS!!

X now looks like the maverick Dark Necrobat, with bat wings and black armor, sharp claws and a large contact len along with a bat-shaped helmet.

X: DARK HOLD!!

The flow of time was stopped, and everything remained still. X grabbed the family bursted out the window and landed safely on the ground before canceling the affect.

X: Dark Necrobat! Deactivate!

X returned to his normal armor and the flow of time now resumed, the house crumbled into dust and ash.

X: Phew! That was close!

Family: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

The family hugged X as happy as they could to show their gratitude to X saving their lives, X also hugged back at them

X: Your all welcome! Now go get to safety right now!

The family nodded and went to go to safety from the battle scene. After that, X confronted the pirates raiding the town.

X: Hey pirates! You don't have the right to set peoples homes on fire and also- what the heck!?!

The pirates looked at X and he was shocked to see that the pirates were small pitch-black creatures with sharp claws, sharp toes, and spikes coming out of their back with a red bandana and pants.