Chapter 26: The Final Nightmare

The reploid jumped down to the bottom of the Sanctum and he suprised and shocked everyone that he was behind this.

The Maverick was a bulky Vampire Bat reploid with Vamp Rock all over him, he had red purple and black armor with cyan cracks, a crown of Vamp, two horns that looked like sickles, bladed shoulder pads, two large devilish battle wings on the upper back, and two small ones on the waist pointed down, had black horns on the lining of the wings pointing upward, Vamp armor leggings connected with toe claws, two huge armored claws of Vamp, had a blue gem on the crown of Vamp, and had a giant blue gem on the chest surrounded by Vamp and had Vamp wings on it.

Shantae: So your the one who's behind all of this you Maverick!

Hypno Baron: WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!? HOW DID YOU GET IN MY CASTLE!?!

???: HOHOHOHOHO!! Well you finally noticed that I vas in your castle! Let me introduce myself...

Nightmare Vampbat: My Name is Nightmare Vampbat! One of the Mavericks of Sequin Land! And the God and Lord of Darkness and Nightmares!! The one and only! Dracula!!

Hypno Baron: You? A god?

Hypno Baron/Squid Baron:

Sky: GUYS STOP!!! THESE GUYS ARE SERIOUS!!!

Hypno Baron: Oh Sky!! If you have a duck in your hatchery then you "Quack" me up!! *Continues to laugh hardly*

Squid Baron: This guy can't possible be a god!! *Intense Laughter*

Nightmare Vampbat then takes out his retractable sword, stabs the wall and it becomes corrupted and eyes open on the wall and stare at Hypno and Squid Baron.

Hypno Baron/Squid Baron:

Hypno Baron and Squid Baron hides behind Team Shantae and Team X while screaming like scared little girls.

Hypno Baron: I'M ALERGIC TO DYING!!

Squid Baron: ESPECIALLY IN THE FACE!!

Team Shantae and Team X: WE TOLD YOU!!

X: Come on guys! Let's deal with this Maverick!

Hypno Baron/Squid Baron: Coolio! Then we'll watch the fireworks from a safe distance!

They hid behind a throne and Hypno Baron casted a protection spell while shivering in fear.

Rottytops: Quitters!!

Zero: Oh well, we'll have to take care of him by ourselves.

Nightmare Vampbat: Tut-tut! Not so fast you brats! Ve vill not fight until I have some fun vith your minds!

Everyone: What!?

Then he showed his palm infront of Team X and Team Shantae and then a mouth with Vamp sharp teeth appeared.