Chapter 29: Golden Sun

The Maverick emerged from the sand and Team X and Team Shantae knew that there was Maverick activity in Tan Line Island.

The Maverick was a bulky King Cobra Reploid, he had huge circular arms with large and multiple golden bracelets, had large hands and claws, had metal scales on him, had a head and crown made of gold, his jaw was slightly open, had golden leggings and feet with claws, had two golden cobras on his shoulders, and red neon lining all over his body.

???: I know that all of you are unpatient, ssssso I'll jussssst cut to the chasssssse

Dune King Cobra: My name is Dune King Cobra, one of the Mavericksssss of Ssssssequin Land, and the king of thissssss PATHETIC EXCUSSSSSSE I CALL A CIVILIZATION!!!

Hyper Max Armor X: WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH THE GIRLS!!

Dune King Cobra: Advisssor? Tell them the truth pretty pleasssse!

Advisor: *Starts to sweat* I CAN'T LIE ANYMORE!! WE HAD NO PLANS TO DO THIS RITUAL IN THE FIRST PLACE!! HE MADE US DO THIS RITUAL!!!

Zero: Why did you do that?

Dune King Cobra: I jusssst wanted to make sssure they repeated their very lassssst sssssin...

Advisor: And the King and Queen of the island! *Starts to cry* HE KILLED THEM!! HE KILLED THEM BOTH!!!

Everyone: WHAT!?

Hyper Max Armor X: Why did you kill the King and Queen!?

Dune King Cobra: Don't you get it!? You ssssseen one Tan Line ssssssinner, you sssssseen them all! THEIR ALL EXACTLY THE SSSSSSAME!! COLD BLOODED FREEDOM TAKING SSSSSINNERS!!

Dune King Cobra: Well I had enough of thissss. Ssssoon I will create a beautiful paradisssse where everyone can be who they want to be and with their own free will! EVEN IF I HAVE TO SSSTAIN THE WHOLE ENTIRE ISLAND IN BLOOD JUSSSST TO DO IT!!!

Everyone in the arena was terrified of what Dune King Cobra said.

Shantae: Your gonna kill everyone!?

Dune King Cobra: Indeed! INCUDING YOU GIRLSSSS!! EVERY TIME I SSSSEE YOU IN THOSE OUTFITS IT MAKES ME WANT TO KILL EVERYONE IN SSSIGHT!!!

Hyper Max Armor X: WELL WE WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!!

Dune King Cobra: Well guessss what!?  YOUR NOT GOING TO JOIN THEM!!

Dune King Cobra fired a sand wave at X and he crashed into the wall and was trapped in a sand orb.

Dune King Corba: JUST YOU AND ME SSSSSINNERS!

Bolo, Zero and Axl got into a fighting position and was ready to fight Dune King Cobra

Zero charged at Dune King Corba and was ready use RYUENIJIN on him, but then Dune King Cobra's eyes turned red and he saw Zero using RYUENIJIN on him, his eyes turned back to normal.

Zero: RYUENIJIN!!

Dune King Cobra dodged the flaming upperslash and created a sand claw and slashed Zero in the waist causing him to scream in pain. Axl was gonna shoot up Dune King Cobra, but then his eyes grew red and predicted the future, he dodged all of the shots and slammed Zero on Axl.

Zero: Bolo! Save the girls! We'll hold him off!

Bolo ran to the girls and forged a shovel and was about to dig out the girls from the quicksand.