Chapter 33: The Truth Revealed

After the devastating fight with Vile, X walked up to Shantae and freed her from the ropes she was in.

Legacy X: (Echoed Voice) Shantae, are you alright?

Shantae: I am, thank you X.

Vile: You... YOU...YOU STUPID PILE OF SCRAP METAL..!! *Angry Screaming*

Vile got up and grabbed his broken sword and was about to stab Shantae in the head!

Everyone: SHANTAE!!

Shantae: *Screaming*

But then X putted his hand infront of Shantae's face and he saved her life, X was angry and made Vile run for his life.

Legacy X: (Echoed Voice) GET LOST!!!

Vile was terrified and ran and teleported to the Fortress and X deactivated Mega Legacy and fell on Shantae's lap unconscious.

Shantae freed all of her friends and together they helped Shantae take X back to Scuttle Town to get him treated.

5 hours later X still couldn't wake up and everyone was having a bad feeling that X died.

Dr. Cain: No, I can't wake X up..

Zero: But your the greatest scientist in the world! You have to keep trying!

Dr. Cain: I'm sorry kids... there's nothing I can do.. all we can do is pray that X wakes up.

Eveeyone gathered around X and Shantae was in tears.

X: *Crying* Sweetie please... don't die on me please....

Then a recording came out of X's chest and everyone was curious. They put it on play and a hologram of Dr. Light appeared.

Dr. Light: My name is Thomas Light, creator of X, and if the Half-Genies are listening to this, I was great friends with your mothers.

Zapple/Vera/Plink/Harmony/Shantae: HE WAS FRIENDS WITH OUR MOTHERS!?

Dr. Light: They were great young woman with hearts like I have never seen before and we have been through so many adventures together. But when I discovered Ultimate power that evil wants, I had to protect it. So the Guardian Genies blessed me with a power to give to X. I call it... Mega Legacy!

Everyone: Mega Legacy?

Dr. Light: In this state, X gains all the power, strength and knowledge of all the past and future Megamans.

Shantae: So that's why X was winning!

Zero: Unbelievable!

Dr. Light: In this state he is at his most powerful! But yet he is at his most vulnerable.

Shantae: What does he mean?

Dr. Light: If he is killed in the Mega Legacy, the tree of Mega Man will be broken, and Megaman, will cease to exist...

Shantae: That's awful!

Dr. Light: Shantae, if your listening to this, then you must here this, before your mother disappeared, she gave me a power of Ultimate strength and I gave it to you the first moment you were born, you have the power to be just like X in the Mega Legacy state, you just need to have the urge to save your one's love to awaken it. Shantae, I'm counting on you, please take care of X...

The message ended and the recording went back inside X and he woke up.

X: Wait... what happened?

Everyone: X!!!

Everyone hugged X as tight as they could.

Zero: X YOU BASTARD I THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA DIE, NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!!

Rottytops/Bolo/Sky/Alia/Plink/Harmony/Vera/Zapple: X YOUR ALIVE!!

Then X saw Shantae feeling guilty.

X: Shantae, are you alright?

Shantae: *Starts to breakdown in tears* NO IM NOT ALRIGHT! EVERY TIME IM IN TROUBLE YOU RISK YOUR LIFE TO RESCUE ME!! ALL THE TIMES YOU ALMOST DIED IT'S ALL MY FAULT YOU ALMOST DIED!! *Breaks down badly in tears*

X then placed his hands gently on Shantae's face and then hugs her.

X: Shantae it's okay, if Sigma kidnapped you, I would slay every single Maverick just to save you, if your lost, I would travel the whole world just to find you, if you were dying, I would use every single once of my power to bring you back to life. So please don't cry Shantae... no matter how many times I risk my life, you will always be my Half-Genie Princess...

Shantae: *Blushes and then lightly crys* Thank you X, thank you for being the hero of my heart!

X: I swear on my death Shantae, I will never let anyone hurt or kill you no matter what.

The two then kissed and wrapped their arms around each other and the others went aww!

Plink: Awww! Adorable!

Zapple: Well she does have a good boyfriend!

Vera: The best boyfriend you can ask for!

Harmony: Well love does have its wonders!

The two broke the kiss and stared at each others eyes and smiled.

X: I'll always protect you my Half-Genie Princess!

Shantae: And I'll always love you my Knight in Shinning Ultimate Armor!

(Shantae belongs to Wayforward)

(Megaman X belongs to Capcom)