XVI - He's The D

I spend the rest of the morning with Taylor since she's leaving today. Belly is set on ignoring her.

"Okay, I hate to push, but why is Belly so mad at you?" I ask.

"I- I just don't want you to get mad like she did too." Taylor admits sadly.

"I won't." I assure and grab her hands.

She takes a deep breath and nods. "She caught me kissing Steven at the party." I was going to respond but she quickly keeps talking, "I know he's your brother and I know that you think it's gross, but I wasn't trying to ruin our friendship or anything. I just-" I put my hand over her mouth lightly.

I laugh, "Yeah, gross. But I'm not mad."

Her eyes lift up, "Really?"

"Really. I'm your friend. Worst case we're sisters?" I laugh and then stop short.

"What?" She asks.

"I'm pretty sure he has a girlfriend though..." I say slowly.

"Shit. Shit!" Her eyes go every direction, "He didn't tell me that! I never would've- OMG ew!"

"It's okay!" I wave my hands quickly. "You didn't know. That's not on you. He's the dick." I assure.

"He's the dick." She repeats nodding her head, still very out of it. "Oh my God! I don't want to be a homewrecker!" There's a little bit of mascara falling down her cheeks.

I grab onto her wrists and put her hands up to her face, making her wipe off the tears like she's a toy. "Steven won't hear the end of it from me. I promise."

She nods and fans her eyes.