Haunted

Ivory laid next to him with her eyes wide open. He'd picked her up and took her to the bedroom after he forced himself. He fell asleep rather quickly, the drugs and alcohol taking a toll. His arms were wrapped around her as if they'd made love, but that wasn't the case at all.

Ivory thought of everything she'd done in her life to deserve this. She was afraid for her life and knew she couldn't just break up with him. She felt that he would continue to go on with their relationship, even after she ended it. Ivory was at a loss and didn't know what to do.

She tried to move out of his grip, but it only got tighter as he burrowed his head into the crook of her neck. Ivory bit her lip to keep from making any noise as she began to slide from under him.

"Baby what you doing? ", Safari asked lazily, still half asleep.

" I have to go to the bathroom babe ", she lied.

" Oh", he mumbled before removing his arms from around her. Ivory nearly darted out of the bed as she went to the shower to wash him off of her. She planned on taking one of his cars or even the bus to Tafari's house, which was two hours away. Unlike the others who lived in the US, Tafari lived in Paris. She didn't bring any money and even if she did, it wouldn't be any good here. She didn't want to take any of his money or credit cards because he could easily find her, and she wanted nothing to do with him after this.

She just needed to get Safari's phone and call Tafari for his address.
******************************

Once she scrubbed her body raw in the shower, Ivory quickly got dressed in the bathroom. It was almost 2:00 am and she was tired, but didn't dare go to sleep in the same place as him.

She tiptoed to the nightstand and grabbed Safari's phone.

"Damn", she whispered as the lock popped up on the screen.

She looked over at Safari and leaned in to his ear.

"Safaarriii", she sang. She'd learned that sometimes Safari can't tell when he's dreaming or not. She didn't think it would ever come in handy until now.

"Hmm", he moaned

"What's the password to your phone baby? I need it", she said seductively.

"Deez nuts", he said, fully awake.

Ivory jumped back as his eyes popped open.

"What'd you need out of my phone? ", he asked sitting up. He then looked at her attire, only to see that she was fully dressed. He crinkled his eyebrows.

" Where you going baby girl? ", he asked sincerely.

Ivory shook her head as tears started to form again. He was doing it again. Acting polite and sincere. Ivory couldn't handle his mood changes. They were just too much.

" What you did to me was-was unexplainable. How can you sleep so peacefully after you forced yourself onto me like that? ", she cried.

Safari looked at her confused until a sudden realization hit him.

" I-I what? ", he stuttered in disbelief.

Ivory looked at him with disgust.

" You raped me Safari. Why are you acting so clueless? ", she asked, growing angry.

" Ivory I swear I didnt- when I'm cross faded I-I'm so so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I need help", he said, breaking down for the first time in years.