Full House

* 3 Weeks Later*

Achebe stood in front of the large bathroom mirror, admiring her completed look. She let her natural hair out and put it into a low puff/ ponytail with a slick side part. Her make up consisted of natural looking brows and a winged eye liner.

Her skin cleared up really well, along with another area, which relieved her. She was dressed in an all white romper that had long sleeves and the pants attachment. She paired it with nude heels.

Tonight, she planned on going out. While she was with her mom, she met a man around her age who was here for business. He'd asked her out on a date after they texted every day since then.

She didn't see any harm in going out to dinner with him. She wasn't ready for a relationship, but that didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun. She did one last glance over before stepping out of the bathroom.

The sound of her heels clincked against the hardwood floor as she shuffled to the sofa to grab her purse. She told him she would meet him there and luckily it was right down the street.

She grabbed her things and locked up the place before briskly stepping down the stairs. Once outside, she scolded herself for not bringing a jacket.