Date Night (Part 2)

By the time her hair and make-up was finished, Ivory looked straight out of a magazine. Her beautiful coral dress made her dark skin pop in contrast. Her small curves were defined and she just looked amazing all in all.

"Girl you make me wanna switch teams", Julius said slickly.

Ivory laughed along with Mia, who turned her attention to her beeping phone.

"Right on time. He's here", she said with a grin.

Julius squealed and quickly handed Ivory her phone and clutch. Kissing both of her cheeks, he wished her luck and told her how good she looked once again. Mia hugged her as Ivory said a quick thank you to the both of them.

She opened her door and sashayed down the hallway, her heels clinking on the cold floor. Drawing her shawl closer, she neared the front door where the front desk was located. But instead of the usual mean girl, a scrawny guy who looked like he was supposed to graduate a long time ago was in her place, reading a raunchy book.

He didn't even glance at Ivory as she walked past, but it didn't matter to her. She pushed open the large glass door and watched as a limo smoothly pulled up in front of her. A driver hopped out as Ivory proceeded outside onto the sidewalk.

"Ms. Ogondu?", he asked politely. She nodded her head as he opened the door. Ivory walked the few steps and slid in, only too see Safari on the other side. He was holding a conversation on his phone and didn't even look at her when she got in. The door closed and there was a short pause before they started moving.

Ivory sat there awkwardly as Safari continued his conversation. After 10 minutes of him speaking about a business trip, Safari ended his call and acknowledged Ivory's presence. He definitely liked what he saw. Lustful thoughts immediately flooded his mind as he focused on the rising and falling of her chest as she breathed. Safari was getting more turned on by the minute as his pants grew tighter.

Clearing his throat, he gave her a small smirk.

"You look nice", he said blandly.

"Thanks. You do too", she replied just as dry.

Two could play that game.