Issues

For the next two weeks, Safari tried to communicate with Ivory. She was serious about staying away from him. He had a short temper and latched onto her for some reason.

He sent flowers, expensive jewelry, and other gifts. She declined them all and considered a restraining order when she found him sitting on her bed one afternoon.

Ivory sat in the library with books sprawled across the table. They were all books on anger management and being extremely clingy. She even had a few books on mental illness.

She started her research after Safari sent her a bouquet of roses that had jewelry entwined in them. She could see something was obviously wrong with him. Ivory closed her books and decided to talk to someone who knew about mental illness.

Luckily for her, there was a study group with psychology and neurology students on the other side of the library. She took her chances and went over to them.

"Excuse me", she said in low tone. They stopped their low chatter and looked up at her.

"Yeah? ", one boy asked.

He was pale with fire red hair, and a nose piercing.

"I was wondering if you could ummm....answer a question for me", she replied nervously.

"What kind of question?", a girl asked.

She had an olive skin tone and dark brown hair with brown eyes. Curly hair framed her face, which complimented her large glasses.

"It's kind of a diagnosis actually ", she said.

They raised their eyebrows at her.

"Oh no not for me, for this guy", she added quickly.

"Oh, go on", the red head replied.

"Well, he goes from 0-100 in seconds. He gets so angry so fast. It's like a switch actually. You always have to type toe around him in fears that you'll set him off. He also gets very clingy extremely easily. Along with that, he doesn't think he's good enough for anything ", Ivory explained.

"Hmmmm. What do you think gang?", the girl asked the group.

"Maybe it's just anger issues"

"Multiple Personality Disorder?"

"Bipolar?"

The red head shook his head at all their theories.

"No, she said he gets attached easily", he said before looking over at the girl. She sat with a poker face as if she was thinking very hard. All of a sudden, she lifted a finger.

"Aha! I got it", she said

Everyone looked at her, waiting for her room explain.

"Borderline Personality Disorder", she said with a look of triumph.

Everyone let out an "aah", thinking why they hadn't thought of that.

"Of course. That's it. This guy might have Borderline Personality Disorder", The red head spoke. Ivory nodded her head

"If he's an ex or something, he'll be hard to shake. People like this often have suicidal thoughts and are afraid of abandonment. So, getting rid of him will be very hard", the girl said.

"That's if he even has it. He'll need to get diagnosed by someone with a license. If he really does have it, they have medicine that will help", the red head added.

Ivory nodded her head and thanked the group for their "diagnosis". She put her books away and decided if she couldn't get rid of him, she would try to help instead.

Meanwhile, Safari was trying to figure out which car he wanted to get Ivory. He felt an overwhelming longing for her and her forgiveness. He just wanted her to talk to him.

Safari couldn't understand it, but he only thought of her. After that day at the bistro, he decided he couldn't get enough of her, despite how he acted.

He decided on a black Audi A1. Paying in cash, he had a friend drive the car to his place while he went to the jewelry store. The jewelers knew his name by this point, but they thought he was just a young man who was deeply in love.

And they were right