Temptation

After wining and dining at an extremely expensive restaurant, Safari and Ivory headed to what Ivory thought would be a hotel. To her surprise, they drove up a large driveway, leading to a large, gated house. Ivory bit her lip and looked over at Safari, who was focused straight ahead.

"I thought we were going to a hotel", she said.

"Oh nah, we're gonna stay in my summer house while we're here", he said with a smile.

Ivory looked at the large house as it cane more into view. It looked more like a mansion than a "summer house".

Safari got out of the car when they reached the gate and entered a code. The gates began to open and Safari stepped back into the car, pulling into a circular driveway. Once parked, Safari got out of the car and shuffled to the passenger side to get Ivory. Taking her hand, he led her out of the car and walked up to the house, unlocking the door.

Once inside, Ivory looked around in awe as lights started to come on. There was a chandelier hanging from the ceiling, that shined brightly, its colors bouncing off of the champagne colored walls.

It was a large, open space, with openings that went into other parts of the house.The floor was limestone tiled and was spotless. There was an assortment of large plants at the door, along with paintings lining the walls, leading to a grand staircase.

"Let me show you around", Safari said, his hand still entwined with Ivory's.

They went to the opening on the left where expensive looking cream furniture sat.

"This is the living room"

They then went through a opening that was right by the living room in which stairs awaited them. They went down to see more furniture, but there was a flat screen on the wall.

"This is the den"

They then went to what looker like a large closet until he opened the door, revealing an elevator.

"The elevator", he said stepping inside, pulling Ivory with him.

There were five buttons on the scale.

1
2
3
4
P

Safari clicked on 3 since they'd already seen 1 and 2. The ride only lasted a few seconds before the doors opened, revealing a kitchen that was equivalent to the ones in high end restaurants.

Everything was granite, except for the stainless steel pots and pans that were hing up.

"The kitchen"

They then continued to walk into an area with a large table in the center, along with many chairs to accompany it. A breakfast nook sat off of the kitchen, with fresh tulips on the table. They walked into the joining hallway where they were greeted by glass double doors. Safari let go of Ivory's hand and pulled them open.

It was a large room that held the last thing that Ivory expected.

Books

Shelves and shelves full of books. Since she enjoyed reading, Ivory felt this was the best room in the house. There were large comfy chairs throughout the room and a couch that sat off to the side, near a window.

"The library", he said before turning to Ivory. While they were at dinner, they discussed their interests, well at least Ivory did. Safari told little to nothing about himself, which worried Ivory even more.

Ivory told him about her love for books and what some of her favorite things are. She also told him about her family back in the UK and how much she missed all of them. She wasn't able to see themon most holidays because either there was not enough money for her to make the trip or schedules didn't permit it.

Safari enjoyed hearing about her likes and dislikes. He enjoyed listening to her speak in general. Although he told just about nothing to her, he felt that maybe one day he'll open up.

"It's beautiful", Ivory breathed as she stepped into the room.

"I knew you'd enjoy it", he said with a grin.

Ivory smiled as she ran her fingers across the various books. She spotted a couple of her favorite poets and writers like Lucille Clifton and Maya Angelou, rest their souls. Ivory made a mental note to come back and grab a book before bed.

Upon leaving the library, they reentered the elevator and went to the fourth floor, there, Ivory was showed the various bedrooms, all of which had beautiful furniture and fixtures, each room with their own theme and color.

Last but not least, Safari showed Ivory where she would be sleeping, a large room across from his.

"There are clothes in there for you. If you need anything, I'm across the hall",Safari said, watching Ivory's large backside as she sashayed in front of him.

"Ok. Thank you", she said, turning around, catching him staring at what her mama gave her. She raised her eyebrows and slightly chuckled as Safari looked away.

"Goodnight Safari", she purred, looking him in the eyes.

Safari felt as if he were in a trance. The look she was giving him made him hotter by the second. He rushed towards her and pulled her close. His lips locked with hers as their bodies grew hot. Safari's hands roamed her Body before landing on her butt, caressing it as he pushed his body into hers, even though they couldn't get any closer.

Ivory pulled away to catch her breath and Safari took the opportunity to pick her up and put her on the bed. He climbed onto her and lifted her dress. He then began to rub her inner thighs-

"Safari are you Ok?", Ivory asked with a concerned look. He'd been staring at her for a few minutes with a hungry look on his face.

Safari snapped out of his heated daydream, only to see a fully clothed Ivory.

"Oh umm goodnight", he said quickly before leaving and closing the door.

"Damn", he whispered to himself.