Maps

The car stopped and the door was opened. Safari got out first and put his hand out for Ivory. She stepped out of the car and looked around confused. She was standing on a plane runway with a jet sitting peacefully, waiting for someone to board it.

Ivory looked back at Safari with amusement and got a mischievous smirk in return. He held onto her hand as he escorted her to the beautiful aircraft. She shook her head in bewilderment and a thought of protesting invaded her mind, which she shook as quick as it came.

Leading her up the stairs, Safari surely thought that he was winning her over. Being a man of both power and money, Safari had planned a trip to Paris earlier in the day, just for Ivory. She didn't know that of course and that's what made it even better for Safari.

The inside was spacious with cream seats that looked very comfortable, with bottles of champagne next to them. Ivory raised her eyebrows, wondering if Safari knew that she wasn't old enough to drink when she came to a sudden and startling realization; she knew virtually nothing about this man. She just knew his name was Safari and he may be insane. Ivory could picture her mother, scowling and tusking at her in her head.

"We're about to take off. You should sit down", Safari said, putting his hand on the small of her back. Ivory slightly jumped and looked at him.

He gave her an odd look as she slid into the plush seat. Shaking his head, he followed her movement and looked out the window, seeing that they were taking off. They sat in silence the first fifteen minutes of the flight while Ivory reevaluated her life.

The rest of the plane ride seemed to drag on forever. The stolen glances exchanged to each other were impossible to ignore. After 3 hours, Ivory fell asleep, causing Safari to watch her sleep for the rest of the flight. Even in her sleep, he found her beauty to be captivating.

At the six hour mark, the pilot announced that they would be landing. Safari perked up and adjusted his clothes. When they landed, Safari awoke Ivory with a soft shake, somewhat startling her. After she regained her posture and a steady heart beat, Ivory took the hand Safari offered her and stepped off of the jet.

They quickly walked to the black Lamborghini that awaited them. A man stepped out and hands Safari the keys when they were close enough. Safari opened the passenger side door for Ivory as she slide into the plush seats. This man never ceased to amaze her.

Ivory watched in awe as the city lights lit up the dark sky. They passed beautiful buildings and people. Once she saw the Eiffel Tower, Ivory almost lost her mind.

"I'm in Paris", she whispered to herself in disbelief.

"Paris", she repeated almost as if she was in a trance.

Sitting back in her seat, she looked down at her now trembling hands. Safari glanced over at her and down at her trembling hands, which she clasped together.

"Are you alright?", he asked politely

"Um yeah", she uttered.

"Where are we going?", she added.

"A great restaurant downtown. We're only five minutes away", he said with a smile. Ivory nodded and continued to gaze out of the window.

"What am I doing?"