Surprise B*tch!

Safari impatiently waited for Ivory to return. She went out with Ashley and Achebe to the movies and he was losing his mind. He needed to tell her about Kiyanne, who would be there in a weeks time. He wasn't sure what he would do with her, but he knew she couldn't stay there.

He thought about sending her to his summer house in Paris and leaving her there, but he knew she wouldn't go for that. After she called him, Safari called his lawyer. They never actually got a divorce because Kiyanne was hospitalized and she wasn't stable enough to sign the papers.

Now, she's accountable for her actions and would have no choice but to sign them. He couldn't help but wonder why her parents didn't call to tell him that she was being released.

"Safari?", Ivory called out.

Safari took a deep breath and hoped off of the bed, going to the living area.

As always, Ivory looked effortlessly flawless. She had on little to no makeup, which Safari felt she looked her most beautiful. He smiled at the sight of her as she sashayed towards him.

"How was the movie?", he asked, opening his arms.

"It was OK. They should have just left Entourage as a show in my opinion", she said, looking at his open arms with a funny look.

He smacked his lips and pulled her into a hug.

She lazily put her arms around his body, looking at him cautiously.

"I missed you so much", he said squeezing her.

"What did you do?", she asked, breaking from his tight grip.

He looked around and noticed Achebe wasn't with her.

"Where's Achebe?", he asked, changing the subject.

"My aunt Jillian came right after we saw the movie. She's going to go register Achebe in a private school that agreed to take her in this late in the school year", she responded.

He nodded and sat against the counter, staring at her.

She looked at him quizzically

"What?", she asked.

He shook his head

"How is it possible to be that beautiful?", he asked with a smile.

Ivory smiled and looked down, blushing.

"Stop it", she said with a small laugh .

He pulled her close, causing them to share a small space.

"What? You are beautiful", he spoke softly, looking down at her lips.

Their eyes met as he leaned in. Ivory was a little hesitant before giving in. When their lips met, Ivory melted into his arms as he caressed her. They began a heated make out session before making their way to the bedroom.