You Again

Ivory smoothed down her shirt as she stepped into the museum. She wasn't sure why Michael wanted to meet there, but he insisted on going.

She looked around for a while before she was approached by a tall and muscular figure. She looked up at the face she used to love so much.

"Hello Michael", she spoke

Michael gave her one of his famous smiles

"The one that got away", he said, taking her hand.

"Don't push it", she smiled before yanking her hand out of his.

"Ivory can we just sit down and catch up? ", he pleaded.

Ivory gave him a look before sitting down on one of the nearby benches. Michael took a seat across from her and she was really able to see how well his features settled.

He grew out a beard and his cheekbones were more defined. He'd toned up and his once scrawny arms were now defined.

He looked extremely handsome and his cologne was impeccable.

"First of all I just want to say that I'm sorry about your father. He was a very good and highly respected man", he said sincerely.

Ivory nodded in appreciation.

"Thank you", she simply responded

"So, how have you been doing? ", he asked.

I'm pregnant with a psychopaths baby

" I'm doing good I guess. How are you? Aren't you in law school or something? ", she asked.

Michael nodded his head

" Harvard Law and I'm doing pretty good", he responded.

"How's Marie? ", she asked with a fake smile.

Michael looked at her with apologetic eyes,knowing that the topic would come up sooner or later.

" She's good... She's pregnant again actually ", he said smugly.

Ivory looked everywhere except at him. She couldn't bring herself to do it.

" You know after all these years, I still wonder why she got to keep her baby, but I had to get rid of mine", Ivory said with a blank face.

Michael sighed

"Ivory, if I could take back what I did, I would. I was young, selfish, and dumb as hell. When I found out I got my girlfriend and my side woman pregnant, I faced an ultimatum. Two babies just...... I'm sorry I made you do what you did", he concluded.

"I thought the side chick always lost, but in this case, the one that had your back from day one got screwed over", she said as tears rolled down her face.

"Ivory I-

"And then you had the nerve to marry her after graduation"

"It was the right thing to do"

"No. The right thing would've been taking responsibility and being a father to two children instead of making the younger and more vulnerable girl get rid of hers", she said in a cold tone.

Michael sighed

"You say that as if I put a gun to your head and told you to put her up for adoption", he growled in a low tone.

Ivory's mouth dropped as she suddenly got up.

"You're right. You didn't have a gun to my head, but you did beat the hell out of me until I gave in. You almost killed her you bastard and don't you ever forget that", Ivory spat.

She stormed out of the museum, leaving Michael to think about what he'd done.
**********************************

Once Ivory got back to campus, she decided to meet up with Ashley.

They hadn't spoke since she came back from Paris and Ivory felt that she needed a friend more than ever right now. Ashley greeted her with open arms and they ordered pizza.

"So, what's been going on? ", Ashley asked.

Ivory sighed, thinking of the day's events.

" Everything is going to shit ", she replied truthfully.

Ashley frowned and patted her hurting friend's knee.

" I don't know what to do anymore... So much is happening at once and I can only handle so much you know. My dad suffered while I was in Paris, but stupid me wouldn't answer the phone and now he's gone. I didn't get to say goodbye or I'm sorry for disappointing him. My-my mother wants to move to the UK with her, which I don't understand because she fucking hates me. My ex just popped up out of nowhere. And to top it all off, I'm responsible for another life now and I just can't. I can't", Ivory sobbed, breaking down.

Ashley pulled Ivory into an embrace and rubbed her back.

"It's going to be ok", Ashley cooed, rubbing Ivory's head.

Ivory sobbed, letting everything out.
**********************************

The next day, Ashley decided that Ivory needed to get out the house. With that being said, she took her to the nail salon with Jazlyn.

Afterwards, they went out to eat at Denny's.

"Geez chica, I can't believe you're gonna be a mommy", Jazlyn said excitedly.

Ivory smiled lightly as Jazlyn began to come up with potential names.

"I'm going to the bathroom", Ivory said, getting up.

Her pregnancy symptoms were kicking in already.

She shuffled to the bathroom and quickly used it. She went to wash her hands when a horrible urge came upon her. She ran back to the stall and threw up everything that could have been in her stomach.

After wiping her mouth, she stood up and went to wash her hands when she came face to face with Dubai.

Dubai looked at her with wide eyes.

"Are you OK? ", she asked

Ivory nodded her head.

" Yeah, I just ate something bad", she lied, not wanting Dubai to know about the baby.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were out of town", Ivory added, washing her hands.

Dubai nodded

"Yeah, I went to Paris actually ", Dubai said with a smile.

Alarms started going off in her head. She knew she definitely couldn't tell Dubai about the baby. She would probably tell her family, who would mention it to Safari.

" That sounds nice", Ivory said, walking out with Dubai behind her.

"Yeah well I'll see you later", Dubai said with a wave.

"OH and Jazzy told me about the baby. Congrats girl. You should swing by my table and say hey to your baby daddy ", Dubai said with a smirk.

Ivory froze as she tried to think of when Dubai became so evil and fake.

Ivory sped walked away from Dubai and went back to her table.

" Hey guys, I gotta go", Ivory said, grabbing her purse.

"What? Why? What's wrong? ", Ashley asked.

"I have really bad morning sickness today. I'm sorry", she said before quickly leaving the table.

She almost sprinted out of the door before she remembered that Ashley drove.

"Ivory", a deep voice said behind her.

"Fuck", she mumbled.