Ch. - 75 - This isn't the End

**Trigger Warning.**
*To avoid spoilers*
**Scroll directly to the bottom of the page to see the trigger description before reading
if needed.**

The first few hours after midnight, Kasey sat on the hospital bed contemplating if there was any other way to escape this fate. For the next few hours, she accepted the outcome as the only way to protect those she loved. Finally, when dawn broke through the windows of the hospital room she realized she spent the entire night sitting motionless in thought. Kasey was aware she hadn't slept, deciding it was too dangerous. Each time Kasey had come forth in your personality, was just after waking up. Should Kasey fall asleep again, she was lead to believe that you may end up back in control, being completely unaware of the information Yoongi had given them. With only days left, she couldn't risk running the clock out and risking their lives. 

Kasey had spent a good portion of the night trying to accept that she was taking control of someone else's body and exacting her own will upon it. It was a form of disrespect that Kasey never desire to do, but lives were on the line. Kasey, Sam, Jimin, Nate, Taehyung, and even you. Three lives of three dead souls hanging in the balance. It was two for one, there was no simpler math. She was just another statistic. 

Now Kasey just had to figure out her plan. Phyiceatric hospitals weren't exactly known for their wide variety of objects that could hurt someone, but at least she wasn't in solitary confinement. Kasey had planned to spend the day scouting for objects or a plan. Her mind was made up, she would give Yoongi what he wanted, Death

The nurses announced breakfast over the loudspeaker perky early. Kasey knew she had to follow your normal routine to some extent if she hoped to find something to complete her task. Dragging it out would only hurt everyone involved. Heading to the cafeteria, Kasey gathered her tray and found a secluded spot to sit. Picking up her cutlery, she was disappointed to remember it was plastic and had to be disposed of. Looking around, everything was either bolted to the floor or walls. Sharp edges rounded and overhands slopped. Objects that could lead some people to trouble were kept with the professionals. 

'Shiney object, Oh no~' Kasey mocked in her head before feeling that ping of guilt. She remembered this was your life. This was the never-ending hell you have been experiencing for years. Both your lives were taken too soon, Kasey was young, and you were wasting away behind locked doors. Who was the lucky one? Live longer and suffer or die young and skip it all. There wasn't a winning choice. 

Kasey ate the bland hospital food and tossed her tray away. Maybe she could get go outside. 'Yard time?' Was that a thing? Would it be odd if she asked if it were a thing? Ugh. Kasey dismissed the idea. Decided there wasn't likely anything out there of use to her in this cold weather. Kasey could feel the chill in her bones from inside the hospital. The industrial heater inside likely shrugging to keep up with the dropping temperatures. 

The loudspeaker built into the corner of the walls around the hospital chimed alive with heavy static that caused everyone who heard it to flinch. This time, Kasey heard them when they called forth. "Y/N Cromwell." over the loudspeaker. "See nearest nurses station." Looking around, Kasey spotted a nurse just outside of the dining hall. She too had heard the announcement that started people's attention. Raising a hand she smiled and waved you over. Right, Kasey was 'Ms. Cromwell.' now, right. 

Taking her time, Kasey approached the nurses and tilted her head to the side in question. The nurse leaned over the counter to peer at the computer monitor, reading a message sent to her. "It seems it's time for therapy?" The nurse said as she popped back up. "We weren't able to find you." Kasey straightened her posture. "Right... Sorry." She said awkwardly. Shrugging to her left, she gestured for you to follow her as she would lead you to Dr. Brown's office. Do you need a babysitter to lead you to therapy? No shame, but damn was the staff here clingy.