FORTY-NINE

49 | ARENDELLE

49 | ARENDELLE

    "SO yeah, my life is currently a mess and I am having a major identity crisis and I'll probably have trust issues to the max for the rest of my existence," Winterfell sighed having taken the last hour or so explaining everything to her cousin.

Winter came clean about everything. From her hair to her name to getting possessed and even about Harry Hook being her soulmate. Sitara is currently pacing the length of her bedroom, eyes huge and running her hands through her hair.

Shaking her head, Sitara muttered the first sentence that comes to mind, "yeah well everyone has trust issues so I wouldn't worry too much about it,"

Winter delivered her cousin a weird look seeing as that was the only thing Sitara seemed to have to say. However, this thought was interrupted by Sitara suddenly lunging forward and attempting to pull Winter's shirt up.

Winterfell yelped in shock, the two girls wrestling for just a second.

"What're you doing?! Stop it—!"

Her sentence stopped dead in its tracks as Sitara managed to lift her shirt up and find exactly what it was she was looking for. The two girls were silent and frozen. Winterfell watched her cousin with wide eyes and Sitara licked her teeth before breaking into a small smile.

"You actually have his name scarred to your hip," she snickered while shaking her head and dropping her shirt, "your parents are so going to kill you..." she sang.

"They aren't going to find out," Winterfell hissed in annoyance.

"Uh-huh? Even when they eventually meet this Harry bloke?" Sitara clicked her tongue.

"Yea — actually, I'm not going to pull up my shirt when they meet him and be like 'lookie here, Harry's name is permanently scarred to my skin too!' Honestly, Sitara..."

"Haha okay, but firstly — bitch, pull yourself together,"

Winter's eyes went wide, "what?" She asked in confusion.

"I said what I said — what is this 'identity crisis' that you speak of? You know who you are, you've always known, and I know this pep talk is coming about four years too late, and..." Sitara passed swooping forward and placing her hands on Winterfell's shoulders, "I wish I had known, I really do, but you cannot keep letting Auradon push you around. People will always judge ... and ... I really don't know where I'm going with this cause I'm bad with pep talks and we both know that," both the girls fell into laughter and Sitara embraced her cousin.

Winterfell hugged her back tightly feeling some sense of relief as her mind quieted and her anxiety left. Digging her face into the crook of Sitara's neck, she allowed her older cousin (practically sister) to hold her and stroke her hair.

A few minutes later they pulled away, but Sitara allowed her gaze to bore into Winterfell's. The blue eyes that everyone in the family had, save for Winterfell seemed to stare straight into her soul.