FIFTY-FOUR

54 | HER SONG

54 | HER SONG

WINTERFELL was not sure what time it was when they finally dispersed, but she knew it was late. However, only a few people had scattered and Winter was currently cheering on Jonah as he and Jay were going against each other in an extreme dance competition.

Winter jumped as a hand suddenly grasped her arm and spun her around. Her wide eyes locked with that of the ocean and he gave her a playful smirk. Bringing a hand up to his lips, Harry silently hushed her before tugging her along with him.

Winter was unable to stop the smile from spreading, allowing him to tug her away from their friends and to the doors.

"Harry, we can't ditch my own party," she laughed lightly and Harry abruptly stopped.

Facing her, Winter was surprised when he placed that white tricorn hat he had gifted her for her birthday on her head. She appeared taken aback and Harry could not help but think she was just the most adorable thing in the world at the moment.

"'Course we can, and we is — I 'ave somewhere to take yeh," he mumbled before tugging her once again, this time successfully getting the white-haired girl through the doors.

They raced across the courtyard, the music from the party becoming nothing more than whispers in the night. Winter laughed as Harry tugged her along, the girl's converse hitting the ground lightly as she went, her short skirt whipped in the wind.

"Where are we going, Harry?" She questioned as they approached one of the school parking lots.

Harry's belts jangled as they walked, and he reached down pulling a particular set of keys from one of his belts. If she looked hard enough then Winter could see the few charms he had managed to add to it, the skull and crossbones being the most prominent.

However, the kets themselves were to a familiar bike that Winter remembers gifting to him just a few weeks prior.

"It's a surprise, lass," he told her as they dodged the snow.

Thankfully, Auradon was good with keeping the roads clear during the winter season. If it snowed the plows would be out within the hour managing the roadways.

Immediately, she paused just by the motorcycle as Harry released her hand in order to mount it and twist the keys. The bike roared as its powerful engine ignited — Winter was not surprised to see that there was no helmet in sight for Harry.

Who was Harry Hook to even dare wear a helmet?

Smoke came from the back of the bike, and Winter crossed her legs while resting her arms behind her back. She bit her lip nervously while gazing at Harry from under her lashes.

Harry only smiled and held out his right hand toward her.

"Ya trust meh, don't yah lass?"

Winter breathed deeply and a smile crossed her features. She took Harry's hand, he pulled her near him and she quickly sat behind him holding onto his midsection tightly.