THIRTY-EIGHT

38 | I WON'T SAY IT

38 | I WON'T SAY IT

ALADDIN and Jasmine's story was one for the books. The tale in which a poor street rat gets thrusts into the life as the Sultan of Agrabah all in a matter of three days. Amazing really, but so were all of the stories that went around Auradon.

Aladdin and Jasmine had four kids. Aziz was the firstborn by six-years to a triplet group made of two boys and one girl.

Aziz was alike to Aladdin in many different ways. He vastly resembled his father both in looks and personality. He was one of the more favored princes among the royals (way more than Chad) as he was handsome, selfless, heroic, kind, daring, and optimistic. He was the ideal prince that any girl would want, and many did want him.

Especially now as it was obvious that King Ben would never leave Mal, most girls' turned their attentions to Prince Aziz of Agrabah. The heir to the throne.

Obviously, because of Aladdin and Jasmine's affiliation with the Genie, it could be assumed that the Genie's daughter Jordan would be a big part of Aziz's life. And a big part she was, the two had been attached by the hip since they could remember.

They were practically brother and sister. In a lot of ways, Aziz and Jordan balanced each other out — or at least that is what Winter believed.

While Jordan was the reckless loud-mouther of the two, Aziz was the charming smooth-talker. They were truly a dynamic duo.

Even though Dynasty Academy and Auradon Prep split the group of fairytale children, with the royal meetings and other meetings on the side, it was impossible for them all not to all know each other.

Winter stood there with wide eyes as Jordan grinned while looking into the leather-wearing crowd sitting at the desks. She noticed the way this class was different from the usual classes, the girl quickly figuring that this was a VK class. The only VK Jordan had ever met was Mal, so witnessing a class full of VKs was quite amazing to the Genie-in-training.

She grinned brightly, tilting her head to the side causing her golden earrings and facial jewelry to clang. Jordan clapped her hands, jumping in the air excitedly.

"Wow, this is a class of VKs! Ha! You all are actual villain kids!" She laughed while everyone slowly fell out of their shock.

It was official, the VKs had now seen it all. How this short but sporadic pretty girl dressed in dangly jewelry and loose airy clothing appeared was beyond most of them.

Fairy Godmother's face was slowly morphing into a scowl, a look of despair written across her features.

"Oi!" Harry pointed to Jordan almost accusingly. "Who're ya?"

It seemed he asked the question that every VK in the class was wondering. The only good thing about this dramatic entrance that Winter could perceive was the fact that she was no longer the center of attention.