FIFTY-TWO

| 52 |THERE IS GREAT BEAUTY & GREAT DANGER IN THOSE WHO ARE GIFTED

| 52 |
THERE IS GREAT BEAUTY & GREAT DANGER IN THOSE WHO ARE GIFTED

_______
DISCLAIMER:
If you do not wish to read explicit sexual content please skip forward to text that is not in italics. This chapter starts with Winter having a very vivid sexual dream, so again if you wish to skip this content please go to the part of this chapter where the text changes from italics to normal!
________

"SOULMATE?"

"Soulmate?"

"True lovers..."

"True love's kiss..."

And suddenly, Winterfell was kissing a pair of soft lips. She gasped as a large hand came up and gripped her cheek, the kiss deepened and became slightly rougher. Winterfell was forced to lean back as Harry consumed her, their bodies intertwined as one.

His other hand gripped her ass squeezing tightly and Wintefell's hands ran rampant through his hair. He groaned into her mouth -- and it was then that Winterfell realized just how very naked the two were. Both are on their knees in front of a fireplace -- the sitting area of the library in ... Arendelle?

Dear lord Jesus -- why were they naked and making out when they were in such an open part of the castle. Anyone could walk in at any moment. Yet, she could not stop -- it was too addicting. He smelled of the ocean and his breath smelled of something fruity.

"Me soulmate ducklin'?" They were still kissing, she did not even see his mouth move and yet his voice echoed from all around.

It turned her on -- soaked her.

She yelped as Harry suddenly pushed her to the ground, albeit gently. Winterfell was surprised when she fell into many pillows and fur blankets -- the fire crackled loudly among their moans.

"So sweet..." his voice once again bounced around everywhere as he went to town on her neck -- moving his hand away from her ass and instead reaching down to where her legs rested.

He hiked it up to the side of her, rubbing her knee. Sweat glistened on his body (Winter doesn't sweat), and the girl below him allowed her hands to run the length of his muscular body. His other hand moved away from her cheek, running down her own body as well.

"So soft..." his voice boomed and it sounded so loud yet gentle to Winter, she briefly wondered how no one had heard them.

Her long hair fell down her body in an alluring way, and Harry finally stopped the onslaught to her neck choosing to move his head up and make direct eye contact with the girl. Winterfell swallowed as she looked into his ocean eyes -- the pirate's gaze swirling like a storm.