SIXTY-THREE

———————
𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈: 𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓
———————

———————𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄 𝐕𝐈: 𝐀 𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓———————

63 | HE CAME FOR HER

10 YEARS BEFORE THE PRESENT DAY

   WINTERFELL had proven to be a rather easy-going child in the years since she had been born. She took after both Elsa and Jack equally in terms of personality: essentially she was a much rowdier version of Elsa and a calmer version of Jack.

She was seven, it had been two years since Jack and Elsa had been foretold of a rather grave future for their daughter. They had been heavily on the watch since, but after a few months of nothing happening the two became much more relaxed.

Now after two years, the couple hoped that perhaps something had changed in the winds and there was not some oncoming misfortune for their daughter. Despite this, the entire council of Legendary Figures was aware and agreed that they would keep an eye out for anything suspicious as well.

At the current moment, the village of Northuldra was thriving. Jack and Elsa were paying a visit to the people having brought along their young daughter. Now, while Elsa spoke to the elders of the people — Jack was playing with the kids leading an amazing snowball fight.

Winterfell had previously been involved in the antics, Jack loving to play with his daughter. Plus, he loved it when she made new friends. The ages between 7 to 10 were the perfect ages in Jack's eyes, the best age for belief and wonder to run heavy in the hearts of the children. The best age for fun was because the kids were old enough to truly have some fun but not too old to where there was no longer the same belief or wonder.

His daughter was at the ripe age of seven, and you could bet Jack was going to have a blast for the next three years of Winter's life. He already knew these were going to be his daughter's golden years. It certainly had been for both Soren and Sitara and just about every other child that Jack had ever come across.

However, in the midst of the snowball fight, Winterfell managed to sneak off to a less populated area of the Enchanted Forest. Sadly, her father had yet to notice — perhaps Winter was a little more sneaky than her parents gave her credit for.

"Gale," Winter had laughed as the wind ruffled a pile of leaves, "shh, don't tell my parents! I'm trying to read my story about the pirate and the princess without papa hitting me with a snowball!"

Gale fluttered in response, moving the cloak that Winter wore over her white locks. The princess huffed and angrily moved her cloak back to its rightful place before huffing and plopping down on her backside.