FIFTY

50 | BESTIE SQUAD

50 | BESTIE SQUAD

FIVE minutes — that was how much time Winterfell allotted to feel pity for herself. Upon that five minute marker exactly, because yes; she was counting the seconds and minutes in her head. She breathed before she stood up and shook herself out of it.

Wenlock was back -- great. Everyone expected her to make some historically ethereal fantastic queen. But honestly when Winterfell thought about it, while that did sound awesome to a degree, and a part of her sort of wanted that there was also something else that she wanted to do. She wanted to explore first, she wanted to travel and have fun before she was tied to the throne for what could very well be the rest of eternity.

She sighed at the realization — running her hands down her face with a loud groan. Winterfell walked to her closet, took her dress off, and placed it on a hanger with her other long dresses. Winter pulled on her pajamas choosing to keep her hair in the pretty braided style.

So much was running through her mind, and she wondered if Sitara would mention the possession to her parents. She supposed it was what is best, after all, it was most likely Wenlock who was behind sending Beleth to her. The Wizard was known was his trickery.

Falling on her bed, Winter sighed and grabbed her phone from the side table turning it on. Of course, she was greeted by dozens of messages from her friends all worried about her and wanting to see her. Guilt ate at her heart -- trust Winterfell to be the one to be so caught up in herself that she would forget about the people here that she was affecting.

"Damn it," she muttered going on to the group chat and typing a quick explanation.

She apologized for running off so abruptly explaining that she needed to clear her head and took a quick trip to Arendelle, she had no shame anymore mentioning that she traveled via wind. She also made sure to explain that she is fine and resting and will see everyone at breakfast tomorrow -- a thank you was placed in for saving her as well, something that she would tell her friends tomorrow.

Upon sending it, there was only seconds before several responses were sent back. She read things such as "are you okay?", "oh my god, you gave us a heart attack," "can we meet up now and talk about it?".

Winterfell chose to click her screen off and set it on her dresser. The girl played with her white hair for a few seconds before she was jumping upon a loud knocking at her door. She furrowed her brows but had a feeling that she knew who was knocking at this hour, she sighed preparing herself to see the pirate with who she was in love with.

Harry Hook her soulmate.

Standing from the bed and walking to the door, Winterfell did not bother to put on gloves instead she grasped the door handle having no shame as frost spread over the golden knob, and pulled it open.

She was surprised when at her door it in fact was not Harry Hook. Rather, a certain Jonah Flynn stood leaning against her doorframe staring at her with teary blue eyes.