ONE

01 | WINTERFELL

01 | WINTERFELL

FOR once in her life, Winterfell was not paying attention. Normally, when she was out of the private safety of her dormitory room, she was extremely aware of her surroundings. The last thing Winter wanted nor needed to happen was an incident.

Seeing as Auradon Prep was against the use of all magic, it put her in a rather tight situation considering everything about her was magical. From the way the wind would listen to her every command to being able to cover anything with frost should she touch it, Winter was certainly the most magical person on campus.

Well, perhaps not anymore, Mal seemed rather proficient with her own spells and such, not to mention the little spellbook she always carried around with her.

Now, Winter had never actually had an accident pop up concerning her abilities, but she did not want to chance it. In fact, if she thought about it, she had never actually used her abilities on school grounds.

Apart from her time spent at home on Ahtohallan and Arendelle, Winter made it a point to never so much as even change the direction of the wind.

Her mother and father were incredibly against the term 'conceal don't feel' an apparent saying her mother had grown up upon and regretted heavily. Therefore, Winter came up with her own clever saying: beware and never release.

She was smart enough to not mention her little saying to either of her parents as she knew they would both go psycho if they knew what she was doing to herself.

She did not care though, that saying helped conceal her powers and pushed her to take her frustrations out on her homework. She was one of the top students, just below Doug actually.

The Fairy Godmother was certainly grateful that Winter has never dared use her powers as she first believed Winter would. Back when Winter first arrived, the Fairy Godmother was nervous that the mischievous nature that her father, Jack Frost, was so known for would be passed down to his child.

However, everyone was astonished when Winter showed up as one of the most well-behaved students' to ever grace the halls of Auradon Prep. The Fairy Godmother figured it must have come from her mother, as Elsa had always been the epitome of calm and composed.

Above this, the Fairy Godmother was even more relieved that Winter was not reliant on her powers. Even more so, the Fairy Godmother was proud as she herself knew just how hard not using one's natural gifted abilities could be.

Winter absent-mindedly twisted a piece of brown hair within her gloved fingers. She had just recently dyed her hair for the week, it was every Sunday night that she re-did it as her hair tended to go back to its natural icy appearance quickly.

Winter liked that the brown hair made her blend in easier, before the VKs, she would have stuck out alike to sore thumb with her hair being such a bright color.