NINETEEN

19 | TUTORING

19 | TUTORING

YOU can take a VK out of the Isle, but you will never take the Isle out of the VK. The VK in question happened to be Harry Hook. It seemed, while he rather enjoyed the luxuries Auradon had to offer (especially a certain brunette) Harry still stayed strong with his Isle tendencies.

He was an incredibly handsome young man who—if he stayed focused—had a promising future. However, there was the issue, if he stayed focus. Harry Hook was, in all matters of the word, insane. And because of that, it made it slightly harder for him to focus on what he deemed as superficial matters.

In this case, his version of superficial matters happened to be schoolwork. It was only the second week, and yet somehow Harry was already failing half of his classes (the classes which did not happen to have Winter in it).

This was brought to Jay's attention because he was the captain of the Swords and Shields team, and as Harry was one of his members, it was Jay's duty to kick Harry off the team should he maintain anything less than a C grade point average.

The hard part was that Harry was the biggest asset to the boys' team, if Hook stayed on the team then Jay could guarantee a win against Dynasty Academy. Not only that, but Jay thought the aspect of Harry remaining on the Swords and Shields team was better for everyone at Auradon Prep.

Mainly because, if Harry had too much spare time then Jay had a feeling things were going to get a bit more interesting at the school (and not in a good way... like at all).

After Jay brought his concerns to Ben, he and the King decided there was only one thing to do. And one out of the two people involved in their plan was not going to like it very much.

And so, that was how Ben and Jay ended up cornering Harry on that Tuesday afternoon. Harry himself, attempted to run away but was stopped by Jay.

"Aye, what's the big idea!" Harry spat, ready to brawl Jay right there in the hallways.

Jay held his hands up as Ben came running after them, the King huffing as approached.

"Harry, your grades suck, dude, how are you failing already?" Jay exclaimed causing Harry to snicker.

"I's passed fine at Serpent Prep, lad," Harry shrugged casually, leaning his side against the wall.

"This is not your old suck-ass school—!" Jay did not get to finish his sentence as Harry suddenly dugout a gleaming weapon from his pockets.

In seconds, Harry had his hook against Jay's throat, a mad shimmer in his eye. Ben gaped, his eyes wide as he pulled Harry and Jay apart, Jay simply glaring at Harry with a dirty look.

"Don't ye' say anything about Serpent Prep, it was Dragon Heart that was full of wee wallopers like you—"

"Why do you have your hook?!"