FIFTY-ONE

51 | PARTY WITH THE GODS & INHUMANS

      "WHERE the hell are we going, Winter?" Jonah asked with a small chuckle as Winterfell pulled him after her, the two jogging through the empty downtown streets of Auradon.

"In here," she laughed lightly, stopping them both outside a small shop.

It was perhaps the only sign that was lit up on the empty street — the bright pink letters reading Kings and Queens.

The club that Cupid ran in Auradon was titled Kings and Queens, one of Cupid's many havens spread across the world. It is because of this that it was rare that a person would actually catch Cupid at his own club, although it did happen on occasion.

Jonah found it odd that there was no line outside and there was also no sound coming from the place, it was dead silent.

Winter wondered if Ben had ever taken Mal here, actually scratch that because a large part of her doubted that even Ben himself came here.

The club was catered toward people of high standing within the kingdom A.K.A Kings, Queens, princes, princesses, and people of legend.

Not just anyone could walk in.

Despite this, the club was also known for how wild it could get, that is why many people refer to it as "partying with the Gods" because the literal God of love ran this place.

Ben and many other AKs chose not to party like this, so while they were always welcome in the club -- it had to be a very special event for them to go to it.

"Are you sure that there is actually anything going on inside—?" Jonah was cut off as Winter knocked on the door.

Immediately an audio recording played asking, "name?"

"Winterfell Frost with one guest," Winter spoke back and Jonah rose a brow.

Winterfell may have also forgotten to mention that her full name is "Winterfell" to Jonah in her story earlier. She did not do it on purpose, she honestly was not thinking about it. But also she thought it might seem quite weird to randomly be like "oh and by the way, my full name is actually Winterfell..."

Yeah, just no.

"Enter Princess Winterfell Frost of the North — Protector of the Realm..." And with that, the door opened with a loud creak revealing nothing but a dark hallway.

Jonah rose a brow, staring down at his friend. "Didn't know you beheld so many titles, Princess," he said playfully.

Winter rolled her eyes and shook her head at that, but instead, she simply uttered, "c'mon, follow me..."