Chapter 37

Eva P.O.V

The dinner went like shit. I mean not really but Sab's just getting on my nerves. I'm aware that she doesn't really know that there's something playful going on with me and Anna, but oh my lord she's like a leech stuck on Anna's butt. I just wanna... kil- i mean get her leech ass out of Anna's body.

Anna and Sab are cuddling right now and it makes my blood boil. So why not throw back the karma right. I cuddled myself into corner clasping our hands together as i kissed him passionately. I glanced back to Anna seeing her clenched her jaw in annoyance making me smirk. That's right what you do unto me u get right back.

"Can you two lovebirds stop cuddling gosh where the respect!" Rachel yelled in annoyance as she stood up. Ok let's get this shithole started.

"You know what let's play a game! We're here to party so why not start it with a friendly little nasty game. Right Anna?" I spoke as Anna was fixing Sab's hair. She looked at me suprise with her eyes wide open. I smiled cynically as i stare at her and raised my eyebrows taunting her. The tension rise as she failed to speak.

"Yes! Let's get drunk and play!" Karina spoke in her place releasing the tension. I rolled my eyes as we hurdle around in a circle on our circular table.

"We're gonna play never have i ever. I think we all know the rules right. If u have done it u drink and if not then stay put." I explained as they nod their heads in agreement.

"Ok i start! Never have i ever kissed a boy." Katie proudly stated. We all rolled our eyes and huffed in annoyance.

"Really Katie? My god even a 10 yrs old girl would be rolling their eyes right now." Cynthia stated making us laugh before downing our shots.

"Ok next Sab." I said as i try to be as casual as possible.

"Hmm... never have i ever licked someone armpit."

We all laughed and giggled at her ridiculous statement. Who in the right mind would lick someone's armpit thats so disgusting. The laughter slowly stop as Karina down her drink with a ashamed look. We all turn to look at her in suprise.

"What the hell?" Rachel scoffed amused as she look at Karina in disbelief.

"It was a dare ok! Now stop judging me assholes." She sat back down with a sad expression.

"Don't worry gamer i still love you. Maybe you can lick mine sometimes." Anna said as she hugged Karina's head. Karina pushed her off as we all laugh at her joke.
"Can we move on?" Karina whined. The laughter stop as we continued the game.

It was already our 3rd rotation a lot of us were already tipsy mainly Katie and Rachel.

"Ok my turn! Never have i ever.. kissed someone here in the room." Conner stated proudly. They all scoffed in annoyance as it was obvious that he just wanted to boast that im his girlfriend. I gulped in nervousness as Anna caught my eye, she was staring at me with such gaze. Connor grabbed my waist as he hand me a shot, i smiled thankfully and looked at Anna. Connor and I drank our shot but what suprised us all is when Anna stood up and proudly drank her shot too. They all looked at the three of us in curiosity.

"Omg!! Did u three have a threesome?!" Katie drunkenly stated as she claps her hands. I rolled my eyes in her ridiculousness as i stood up.

"Thats absurd. She kissed Sab before we didnt kiss neither did she and Connor." I stated in annoyance as Anna smirked.

"Oh right how can i forget that i kissed this beautiful specimen in my side." Sab gasp as she downed her shot.

"Im sorry baby." Sab said as she held Anna's cheeks.

"All good bae. How bout u say sorry to me and put on a show." She boldly stated as she bit her lips before crushing her lips into Sab. I inhaled as i look away before seeing that horrendous sight. All of them cheered them on as they went on a make out spree. Im gonna kill that bitch and wish shes never been born.

"Hold up i gotta pee." I faked an excuse before going into the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror pure rage in my eyes. Why does it hurt. I want this feeling to stop please. I inhaled as i grip the sink till my knuckles turn white.

A person went inside the bathroom that took me by suprise.

"You should lock the doors sometimes... sweetie." Anna said as she slowly walk towards me.

"Dont call me sweetie after u kissed that bitch. Who told you you're allowed to do that!" My voiced raised in annoyance as i remember what she did.
"Aww my poor baby's jealous. You started it. Own up to it." She said her voice turning into a rasp as she her grip went to my waist.

"You must know that you're not the only one who's in charge you know. You've been playing too recklessly." She said as i my heartbeat picked up. I gulped as her face was just an inch apart from mine. I just wanna kiss her so hard and make her remember what she's missing.

"Then kiss me." I whispered as i look in her eyes. Her gazed change into lust as she grabbed my neck smashing my lips into hers. I moaned in delight as i get to feel her soft lips moving against mine. Our tongue meeting in the middle as our mouth moved more passionately. Her hands roamed from my waist into my ass squeezing it as she pulled away looking at me dead in the eyes.

"You're mine. Remember that." She bit her lips as she looked at my lips. I teased her as i rolled my eyes and not replying to her. She pulled me close again while squeezing my ass, making me moan in delight.

"For tonight. I am all yours baby." I whispered as pull her even closer kissing her. She smiled into our kiss as i curled my arms in her neck.

~~~~~~~
Love ya'll hope u liked it.