Chapter 2

Eva's P.O.V

The class was the same old thing we didn't actually had any lessons except for our first period which was science. The four of us is headed to the cafeteria.

We chitchat about all the things we did on summer. Laughed about all the stupid shit's we have done. Especially about the Chase stuff. They hate that guy so much but it's just for fun anyways i don't actually like him. I know it's kinda heartless to play with someone but i just can't help it, he was kind of an asshole so I'm glad he transferred.

"I ordered our usual since y'all don't really like the stuff in the cafeteria. It's gonna be here in like 5." Karina said as she checks her phone. "Come with me Eva it's too boring if I'm the only one waiting outside." She put her arms on my shoulder walking us outside the school

"You know this is abuse." I said and grabbed her hand hanging down my shoulder. "Now don't be dramatic Eva." She tickled my sides, i laughed and push her aside.

We got the food and it was a lot for the two of us, so of course Karina decided to threat someone but luckily i stopped her and just asked someone politely to help which of course the person wasn't reluctant at all, she was glad to help. When we saw the table two new faces was there. Katie was laughing with a girl i don't know and there was also a cute guy not to mention. We set down the food.
"Oh you guys are finally here." Rachel said as she put both of her arms into both of pur necks.

"So this guy is my cousin Conner cool dude honestly, and this is his friend Anna." Rachel introduced both of them. First of all Conner is cute second of all Anna is pretty.

"Like your cut G!" Karina slapped the back of their head "What the fuck." Anna squeak same as Conner.

"Excuse my friend I'm Eva if y'all didn't know. It's nice to meet you." I apologised.

"Ayo I'm Anna it's fine y'all seem cool." She chuckled. Damn i what a killer smile, i could already see the guys simping over this girl.

"Anna is really funny i think my abs got more muscular after laughing that much." Katie said putting her arms on Anna's shoulder.

"Yeah she didn't whine like a baby unlike this bitch on my side." Karina obviously wanted to throw a dab on me. I just rolled my eyes not giving her the satisfaction of knowing that I'm annoyed.

"Nice to meet you too. You look beautiful." Conner said while he put his hands out. "What?" I gave him a confused smile and received his hands. "Wait did i say that out loud?" He questioned. "Yes you did dumbass." Rachel replied chuckling. We decided to distribute the food and sat down to eat.

"So how was y'all day so far?" I asked both of them. Anna looked up to me with a smile on her face, rubbing her hands on her legs.

"Hmm it's interesting a lot of people is staring at us especially now. It's quite uncomfortable." Anna hesitantly stated as she bit into her food. "Yeah same goes for me." Conner replied.

"Oh I'm sorry bout that. I can fix that for you." Karina smirked. I looked at Katie laughing at her annoyed face, we already know what Karina is going to do in 3... 2... 1. "Does anyone want their ass out of this school!" Karina yelled causing Katie to cover her ear in annoyance. The students however immediately know what she was talking about and of course they all decided to mind their own business. "Ayo that was cool." Anna chuckled.

"Could you tone it down for a bit?" Katie replied clearly annoyed.

"What's your hobbies both of you?" Katie ask. I stopped eating and listen to the conversation since im really curious about Mason.

"Uhh i play basketball and this girl right here actually plays football." Connor proudly stated.

"What you play soccer? I'm officially simping over Anna." Katie stated with her hands up as a sign of surrender.

"You play basketball? Damn that's kinda cute." I said to Conner making sure that he is the only one hearing it, but since Conner and Anna are sitted close, Anna also heard it. Anna instinctively widens her eyes and her eyes met mine for a second, she then continue to play with her food.

"Is soccer not hot enough for you?" Anna whispered to herself. "What did you say?" I asked her while tucking my hair behind my ears. "Nothing i said absolutely nothing." She smiled at me then continue to have her conversation with both Karina and Katie. So i decided to talk to Connor since Mason is only infront of me.

"So are you famous here? I mean I'm not suprised your beautiful and smart why wouldn't you be popular." Connor said his eyes filled with admiration.

"Oh i guess i am. It's really not a big deal, but you on the other hand could be popular. I mean you got the face, the charm, hopefully the body too." I slowly said the last part as i look him up and down. Connor got speechless and just smirked at me.

"Ehem! I'm sorry my throat is kinda itchy." Anna said while looking at the both of us. Way to ruin the mood. "Here just drink this." I handed her my drink. She then drank all of it, leaving no drop behind. "That was satisfying. Thanks for that bae" She chuckled then continue to ignore me. This girl is kinda annoying.

The rest of the lunch consist of Anna and my girls laughing about some stories Anna told them, it's not even that funny. I also find her annoying since she kept distrupting my approaches on Conner. Everytime i make a move it just seems like she has some camera's all over me that let's her know when to randomly butt in, in our conversation. I swear to God her timing is impeccable.