Chapter 26

Anna's P.O.V

The next few weeks went exactly what i expected it to be. Eva was ignoring me and of course i didn't even bother to make the first approach, I'm to much of a coward. Conner and Eva was spending too much time together it's starting to take a toll on me.

I don't care if we don't talk, touch, or fool around like before, just being in the same room with her is already enough for me. They started to hangout after school hours and eat at what Eva prefers to call "Dons". I chuckled bitterly by the thought of it. That was our tradition couple of months ago.

The girls noticing the distance between Eva and I is no secret. They've open it up to the both of us once, on how they're worried on what the issue is about. Eva and i were inseparable so what reason could it be for us to literally stop talking. I was too nervous to talk so i let Eva handled it, and she handled it almost too perfectly it's as if nothing happened between us.

-----------

Katie, Karina, Rachel and I are currently hanging out at this new cafe that just opened up, it's called Urth Cafe. It was a nice day, the sun was bright, the birds were chirping, no annoying people on my sight, but one thing is missing... yeah you guessed it right, Eva.

My thoughts were interrupted when Katie spoke up excitedly, slamming her hand in the table as she leaned her body forward. We looked at her in shock making her laugh.

"Sorry, uhm do you remember number 13?" Katie asked her eyes filled with excitement. I looked at her with my eyebrows frowned in curiosity.

"Yeah how could I, im still fuming up to this day. Why what happened?" I asked, Katie even acted more ecstatic knowing that i have no idea what's going on. Karina and Rachel just confusedly listened, since they don't have any idea who number 13 was. I chuckled as i looked at their clueless face.

"Ayo! Bro she got kicked out. I don't even know how Eva did it what the fuck!" Katie excitedly said as she covered her mouth in shock. Huh? Eva still did that for me? Should i thank her later? I really should that is so cool. How did she do it though. I didn't even think that she would still do things for me.

"Are you serious right now? Damn Eva is a homie for sure. How the hell- you know what it's Eva she has her ways." I said in shock as i expressed my point with my hand gestures.

"Bruh same i don't even know how she did it." Katie said laughing as she wiped the sweat running ny her forehead. This girl got too hyped, she be sweating. I laughed in my thoughts.

"Ayo I'm lost what? Who?" Karina questioned her face filled with confusion. This made Katie and I laugh even more. After our laughter died down, i let Katie explain the situation just to feed her excitement, and let me tell you she didn't disappoint. She shared that story so well Karina and Rachel also got hyped as fuck. Gosh this coffee sure do be hyping up my girls.

After 4 long hours of just hanging out and talking about the most random shits in the world, we finally decided to go home. I hugged them all goodbye and went inside my car. Should i go to Eva's house right now? Should i? I mean atleast i have a decent reason to be there. My heart pounded as i lean my head in the steering wheel, thinking about it. Just fuck it Anna do it, it won't hurt no one.

So i did. I'm currently in front of their driveway having a anxiety attack cause we just love it don't we. My palms sweat as i try to even out my breath. Don't think of anything Anna just do it, you have to. You already gotten this far.

I closed my eyes as i inhaled a deep breath feeling the air expand my lungs, almost making me feel suffocated. I exhaled as i managed to calm down my heart. I got out of the car and nervously closed the door.

I approached their front door, the cold air seems to have no effect on me as a sweat of bullet came down my sideburn, my palms sweating like crazy. I wiped my palms before knocking on the door four times. I clenched my jaw trying to contain myself from self destructing.

"Who is thi- oh Anna what are you doing here? It's almost dinner time." Eva's mom said as soon as she opened the door, dressed in her women tailored suit. I gulp as i smiled.

"Good evening Ms. Cudmore is Eva around?" I asked cautiously. Fiddling my fingers anxiously. "Oh honey she literally just went out to have some dinner with this guy named Mason." Eva's mom said as she smiled.

I nodded slowly in disappointment as i smile a tight lipped smile towards her, trying to mask my dismay.

"Oh..... okay I'll just go then. Thank you Ms. Cudmore." I said as i looked down and bit my lower lip. Eva's mom smiled at me with pitty as she heaved a sigh.

"You could wait for her in here though. Join us for dinner, the more the merrier right." Eva's mom announced joyfully as she gently grab my arm pulling me inside the house. I tried denying it but she seems so sweet i don't want to disappoint her.

I sat at the dining table with Eva's mom and Dad. The conversation was joyful they kept joking around and the way they teased each other is so entertaining to watch. I could tell that they were contented with each other. The way their eyes sparkle as they laughed and look at each other made me look up to them. Maybe someday I'll get to experience that too..... someday.

"Oh my god I'm so full. That meal was splendid Ms. Cudmore." I said as i wipe my mouth with a napkin. "Oh please Ms. Cudmore is too long, just call me auntie." She smiled as she took my empty plate. I smiled and nodded.

"Anna you can stay on her bedroom while waiting. I think she'll be home in like twenty or thirty." Eva's mom said kindly as she gestured me to go upstairs to Eva's room. I was hesitant to go, but whatever ill just say that auntie told me too.

I slowly entered the room and closed the door, my footsteps creaking her hardwood floor. Her scent filled the place as i walk with my finger grazing the desk, following it's outline. God i miss her so much. I sat at the edge of her bed petting her stuff animal named "long cat", i chuckled as i think about how ridiculous that name is. She do be goofy sometimes.

As i was flatting out her pillows, i saw a fabric sticking out underneath one of her pillow, i decided to grab it, slowly taking it out. What the hell i didn't even notice that she didn't gave this back.

My face filled with shock as i hold the hoodie out with my arms.

I smelled it realizing that she didn't wash it yet cause my scent was still stuck on the hoodie. Why was this on her bed though, was she sleeping with it? I asked myself. Nah that's clown shit, why would she do that that's weird. She probably just left it there and forgot that, that was even there.

I flinched in suprise as the door opened suddenly, revealing the most beautiful girl I've seen today.... Eva.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked her face filled with an incredulous expression. My heart pounded as soon as i saw her. Goddamn come on heart calm down.

"Nice to see you too Eva." I smiled.

•~•~•~•~•
Hi guys yall are crazy for 15k reads. This is going to be the last update today. I'm gonna update tomorrow so heads up.

Again if it's in the wrong placement tell me ASAP. So please just kindly check it :)