Chapter 29

Eva's P.O.V

While  Anna drove us to the diner we talked about funny things, listened to some lil peep, and just vibe. Both of us was smart enough not to talk about that certain topic. At this point it should be just left as a memory and should never be opened up again. I don't want to risk anything when we've come this far to try and fix our friendship.

Anna parked in the curb as we finally arrived at the diner. Everything is going absolutely perfect, except for the fact that i was absolutely curious who's perfume she is wearing, I'm so sure that she didn't bought that perfume for her own satisfactory. I'm not used to that girly perfume on herself. It just doesn't suit her as well as the last one.

We sat down on our the table, the table we first hangout with each other. Which is the table on the far left next to the window. When we we're not talking to each other, seeing this table everytime Mason and i hanged out here makes me feel so suffocated as i remember the memories of both of us, and it makes me miss her so much.... it was almost driving me crazy. The night where we gave each other the chance to be friends,was also one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. I can't imagine my life without her.

"What would you like to have bae it's my treat." She said as she skim through the menu. I smiled widely and clench my fist as a celebration and look at the things they serve in the menu. I've been eating a lot this days i should really just get some salad and a egg.

"Just order me some ceasar and some sunny side up." I said as i clasp my hand and smiled. She nodded with smile and call for the waitress. "What would you like to order beautiful ladies." A women on her 40s asked while getting her mini notebook and pen ready. Anna smiled politely before saying our orders.

"We would like some tuna sandwich and ceasar salad with sunny side up." Anna smiled as she gently closed the menu. The waitress smiled as she wrote down our orders. "Thats gonna take 15 minutes thank you." The waitress said before going to the kitchen.

I sigh as i look at Anna suspiciously as she scroll through her tiktok, leaning my palm on jaw as i stare at her intensely. She must've notice my stare as she looked behind her awkwardly, trying to see if i was really looking at her.

"What?" She asked her face filled with confusion.

"You smell different today, i don't like it. It itches my nose." I said as i fake to rub my nose. She then smell herself and pout.

"Why you don't like it?" She said her eyes filled with worry. I frown lightly and nodded slowly.

"Did you buy that recently?" I asked discreetly trying to hide my intention with a little bit of lie.

"Uh... no Sab gave it to me last sunday. I think it smelled good that's why i used it." She said sniffing her clothes again. Ugh Sab again.... i don't fucking know but just hearing Sabs name out of Anna's mouth makes me feel so fucking infuriated. Like bro i just want her to focus on me, i just got her back but then her attention is on someone else. That is so annoying. I should really buy her a new one.

"Oh that's cool, but yeah it's kind of irritating my nose... we should go shopping later. I'm in the mood." I said slowly as i tuck my hair behind my ear. She looked at me with a pursed lips as she mumbled an "Ok."

The orders arrived and we finally got to eat our breakfast.

•~•~•~•

Anna's breakfast was so good, i probably ate half of her sandwich making her eat some of my salad, which she hated by the way. She was super annoyed that i ate her breakfast, she doesn't actually eat salad that much.

"You literally could have ordered your own sandwich and I'd still pay for it. You didn't have to make me finish your salad." She said annoyance dripping on her raspy voice. I laughed at her statement.

"Sorry~ i didn't want to scrap the salad cause you paid for it." I reasoned as i hug her as an apology. She tried to resist me, but she eventually gave up and hugged me back. "You are such a bitch." She said as she put her arm on my shoulder as we walked to her car.

"I knew you couldn't resist me." I teased as i smile cynically. She scoffed as she frowned and went straight to the driver's door, not opening mine like what she usually do. "Are you kidding me." I sneered at her as my face filled with shock.

"Get in the fucking car you rude piece of shit." She jokingly said as she closed her door. I laughed loudly at her actions before going inside the car and slapping her on her shoulder, making her chuckle in the process.

Gosh I'm loving this day so far.

•~•~•~•~•
Hi shlimes thank you for 25k reads that means a lot. I'm going to update more in the future but for now I'm going to update one chapter per day if that's okay with y'all. I got too much school stuffs and i could only write 1 chapter on my free time :(

Anyways if y'all have any suggestion or events that y'all want to happen in the story message me. Don't comment it cause ill probably not use it cause its gonna get spoiled. Enjoy your day/night guys!