Chapter 23

Eva's P.O.V

"They atleast should've let us stay for breakfast! Ugh oldies." Karina complained like a little kid in the back.

"Bro could you shut the fuck up. It's fucking 9 am in the morning." Katie scolded as she drived slowly through the road. My face was frowning the whole trip to the Diner. They really puked on the carpet of the guest room, and guess who cleaned it?.... yeah me... cause apparently I'm the most sober out of all of us.

We went to eat in the diner to try and lessen their hangovers. After we ate we didn't really do anything special and drop everyone off their homes. Katie decided to hangout with me though so we are currently in my house cuddling.

I looked at the wall all kinds of thoughts running around in my mind. Thoughts like does Anna just wanted a good fuck out of me that's why she kissed me or does she genuinely feels something for me.

I mean Ag did say that she was once a douchebag so i guess it's not too far fetched. I kinda wanna message her though~ should i? I leaned my head on Katie's chest as my arms wrap around her stomach. "Katie." I said trying to get her attention.

"Hmm?" She hummed while scrolling to her phone. I heaved a sigh and said

"Can we play rock, paper, and scissors." I asked with a small voice, as i lean on my elbows.

"Sure." She replied and hold her hand out. Okay if i win I'm gonna message Anna but if she does then i won't.

"Rock, paper, scissors- shoot." I pulled out a paper and she pulled a rock. Shit i guess i have too message her then.

"Goddamn it." Katie exclaimed lowly as she softly slam her hand on the bed. I laughed and put my phone out, looking for Anna's number.

Boonana 🤝
Me: hey are you good? Does your head still hurt?

Anna: nahhh it's good.

Me: that's cool so uhh hangout with Katie and  i here in my house???

Anna: shit i actually planned a thing with sab this afternoon :/

Me: ohh that's completely cool. Enjoy ur time boon. Stay safe <3

I turned my phone off and whine as i cuddle with Katie again. "Can we go get ice cream." I sadly said as Katie fidget on my hair.

"What's wrong? Come on lets go buy some then." Katie worriedly said as we go to her car. Anna ditched me that's what happened.

•~•~•~•~•~•
Short Chapter kind of a filler.

Future chapters will be longer i promise lmao. Anyways i hope you guys are having fun with this story. Have a nice day/night y'all.

Edit: bruh wattpad is acting up again ugh.... chapter 24 is already ready but it won't save and upload yall just have to wait till i figure this out :)