Chapter 33

Eva's P.O.V

"Ayo what party were you talking about? You never discussed that with any of the girls." Anna said her gaze filled with confusion. I smiled before I gently put my bags into the backseat.

"I forreal just planned it earlier." I chuckled before closing the car door. She looked at me even more confused than before. "Okay~ i guess." Anna said her tone unsure, making me chuckle.

"I'm just throwing a mini party Anna, it's not that big of a deal. It's literally just going to be us and them." I explained, she mumbled a oh before going in the car. "If that's the case it's cool then." She smiled before driving off.

"By the way, why the hell did you buy me a new perfume? It was kinda expensive Eva!" Anna complained as she stared at me for two seconds. I scoffed before squinting my eyes on her. It's not even that expensive bruh.

"Now you're being dramatic. It wasn't even that expensive. I just didn't like your new perfume that's why i bought you one, and by the way use the one i bought every single day from now on." I said sassily, ending the conversation in my tone. She pouted her lips in annoyance making me smile in the process. Gosh i love winning.

"Or you were just jealous." Anna whispered beneath her breath. I frowned as soon as i heard it. Did i hear that right or am i just tripping? Me? Jealous? Anna must be high right now.

"The hell did you just say?" I asked as i stare at her. She licked her lips as she gulp. She glanced at me nervously back and forth with the road.

"Huh? I didn't say anything. You good why you hearing things?" Anna said her voice slightly quivering as she scratch the back of her neck, a habit that she does everytime she is nervous.

That's what i thought... i was just hearing things. I nodded slowly as i say, "That's what i thought."

"Yeah.. uhm.... i was kinda shocked you were tripping." Anna laughed awkwardly. You must not laugh Eva. Why the hell is Anna awkwardly funny. I bit my cheeks trying to prevent myself from laughing at her nervous ass.

"Sure." I nodded sarcastically before going on my phone. I hear Anna make a sigh of relief making me chuckle lowly. I love being in control man.

We finally arrived at my house and Anna's parents car was on the driveway. She looked at the car in confusion, probably wondering why their car is on our house. I almost forgot about the dinner silly me.

"Oh your parents didn't told you? They're having dinner here in my house." I questioned as i took off my seatbelt.

"Oh they probably just forgot to tell me. I went out pretty early today." Anna said nonchalantly before she got down and open my door. I think I'll never get used of Anna opening my door. She is literally the only person besides Conner who does that.
I mumbled a thank you before stepping out of the car. "Your welcome bae." Anna said as she closed the door and locked it with a button on her key.

As soon as we walked in, chatter and laughter was heard in the living room. We slowly stroll into the living room, peaking our head out.

"What's up auntie and uncle." Anna enthusiastically greeted. I smiled at her actions and greet Anna's parents. Anna's parents looked baffled as soon as Anna comfortably greeted my parents, as if shocked that Anna and my parents known each other for a long time.

"So i guess you've met my daughter." Anna's dad stated.

"Oh of course she is a lovely girl." Mom replied with a smile. Anna's mom nodded in delight, as if she is relieved by that revelation.